Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] temp. chibi shop
orz was too late T.T May I be on the waitlist if possible?
orz was too late T.T May I be on the waitlist if possible?
.. rcj3XrG.gif ....VZKZGSz.png ..Velridor | 698607
....♠ Higher Sanctum
....♥ Portrait Shop
....♦ Chibi Shop
♣ UMA hoard
...... ....Single-Rose.png
Pointy-Right.png
Pointy-left.png
......... 83499322_Zw3lzgXvAuQaSxV.png
dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20189251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/201893/20189251_350.png[/img][/url] payment: gems! apparel/skin: would you be able to do the cloth + jewelry bits of her skin? the hourglass and wing/limb smoke can be left out though! notes: none o7
dragon:
20189251_350.png
payment: gems!
apparel/skin: would you be able to do the cloth + jewelry bits of her skin? the hourglass and wing/limb smoke can be left out though!
notes: none o7
~~~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~ ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
@ufology @creosote

looks good for both of you!! 2kg works for you both, i'll send over a sketch when i'm able to get one done! thank you in advance for your patience :D

@Velridor

sure thing! i've added you to the waitlist ^^
@ufology @creosote

looks good for both of you!! 2kg works for you both, i'll send over a sketch when i'm able to get one done! thank you in advance for your patience :D

@Velridor

sure thing! i've added you to the waitlist ^^
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
i am indeed still interested! and no need to rush, take your time!
i am indeed still interested! and no need to rush, take your time!
UJ9aOPOP_o.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
average lover of flint + steel gen 1s
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore