Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
@SillyFilly I want to say lightning? I'm somehow inclined not to trust the water based vista haha

Plague??? Wow totally off the mark haha
@SillyFilly I want to say lightning? I'm somehow inclined not to trust the water based vista haha

Plague??? Wow totally off the mark haha
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Your vista and sig make me think it's water...Or maybe fire from your username and avatar.

Oh wow Ice! Looks like I was pretty off lol

Edit: Okay to the person below me, there is no way you're getting it wrong.
@GlitchingFlame Your vista and sig make me think it's water...Or maybe fire from your username and avatar.

Oh wow Ice! Looks like I was pretty off lol

Edit: Okay to the person below me, there is no way you're getting it wrong.
2mYW1Zy.pngFMhOuky.pngEGP8Aen.pngq6z90Wh.png22xLm.gifGjGtl.gifVmQTg.gifZeqcp.gif
@NoxTheIdiot I think im gonna get wrong T-T So.. light flight? Maybe? because light eyes...

edit: ARCANE? O-O ough thats wayyy off the mark
@NoxTheIdiot I think im gonna get wrong T-T So.. light flight? Maybe? because light eyes...

edit: ARCANE? O-O ough thats wayyy off the mark
52f760900ecadb9434266b0b869192a8aa5122cd.pngc7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
@NyxTheFirst
Totally random guess: wind.
Edit: NO WAY. In my head I said “shadow” but then I put wind ARGGHH!!!
@NyxTheFirst
Totally random guess: wind.
Edit: NO WAY. In my head I said “shadow” but then I put wind ARGGHH!!!
kHBaXec.png406dca5a358413e045ce6906f769a9c132d51760.png GF6lo.gif 5j4gp.gifAzsK97F.gif eswSnrS.png
@Nibtib365

Honestly not a single clue XD. I'm gonna take a random guess and just say Shadow.

Edit: Welp, it was in fact, not shadow. lol
@Nibtib365

Honestly not a single clue XD. I'm gonna take a random guess and just say Shadow.

Edit: Welp, it was in fact, not shadow. lol
NOP5viO.png
7c8ZUEs.png
BFVZRH3.png
WI7lnRZ.png
3eNjK7F.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gebx48s.pngMrRCllp.png
1cEqTuQ.png
@NeptunesHalo

I feel like we talked back when I was a wee Arcanite. Clocking in Arcane, final answer

Edit: well, I thought you had an account for much longer but somehow I got there in the end
@NeptunesHalo

I feel like we talked back when I was a wee Arcanite. Clocking in Arcane, final answer

Edit: well, I thought you had an account for much longer but somehow I got there in the end
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki
Your signature screams plague, but your avatar and vista throw me off. Im gonna go with plague though.

edit: Got it right! Critical thinking right there.
@Istoki
Your signature screams plague, but your avatar and vista throw me off. Im gonna go with plague though.

edit: Got it right! Critical thinking right there.
IMG-0879.gif She/Her Np0XuT2.gif

FR + 3 3iGXiyj.gif

Feel free to ping me for whatever! Np0XuT2.gif
@Vionetta Shadow!

Edit: I'd say that's close–ish? Can I get half a point?
@Vionetta Shadow!

Edit: I'd say that's close–ish? Can I get half a point?
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle! Adorable Arcane Hatchery!
@TransDisaster
With all the pinks everywhere its hard not to think arcane, so ill go with that!

edit: eeee
@TransDisaster
With all the pinks everywhere its hard not to think arcane, so ill go with that!

edit: eeee
vIn6W6z.gifx spider
he/they
x[color]
RfKIDIZ.png xxx[color]
0DitH.gifAmkeW.gifFSTWO.gif2BLd8.gifjDjHC.giflqYpQ.gif9YBbU.gifmjJmo.gifg6qby.gifpel2d.gifBp7W1.gifSVZ09.gif5ibEr.gifH4EVc.gifJuoxB.gif

xxx
@spiderguts
You have a lot of pink too so at first I was thinking arcane BUT the little « Wind Boarding » dog in your signature lead me to think it’s actually Wind.

Edit: yay!! It’s the first time I get one right, I think X)
@spiderguts
You have a lot of pink too so at first I was thinking arcane BUT the little « Wind Boarding » dog in your signature lead me to think it’s actually Wind.

Edit: yay!! It’s the first time I get one right, I think X)
eWIwatT.png
ExZ9JCk.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
0ZSX2ZT.pngOjZUb6h.pngKQfu0qB.pngskmeV6R.pngWEZviE7.pngQusOuLv.pngFIJXDaD.pnge2wlrBb.pngE2bewfg.pngW8XIjZI.pngSjV5FiU.pngE3sjxsi.pngkFLe76I.png
mz77kVn.png