Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
almost every time I try to access the forums, I'm logged out - but I can navigate back to other pages and still be logged in. (it was very difficult to post here)

i'm also getting the same screen as Alacri relatively frequently when trying to access the home page.

+edit also attempting to remove a skin from a dragon logged me out.
almost every time I try to access the forums, I'm logged out - but I can navigate back to other pages and still be logged in. (it was very difficult to post here)

i'm also getting the same screen as Alacri relatively frequently when trying to access the home page.

+edit also attempting to remove a skin from a dragon logged me out.
uHUuVFD.png
If I use the front page to navigate to here through the click through link, it logs me out. If I do it manually through the forums, it's fine.

Also, if I try to change a dragon's apparel, it logs me out.
If I use the front page to navigate to here through the click through link, it logs me out. If I do it manually through the forums, it's fine.

Also, if I try to change a dragon's apparel, it logs me out.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I keep getting randomly logged out.

I get logged out on the forum sometimes, and I also can't equip apparel to my dragons- when I attempt to, it logs me out and takes me to my home lair page.
I keep getting randomly logged out.

I get logged out on the forum sometimes, and I also can't equip apparel to my dragons- when I attempt to, it logs me out and takes me to my home lair page.
Haven't gotten pings now but earlier the center didn't remove the numbers at all even though checked the ping already

Also had the same problem that got randomly logged out
Haven't gotten pings now but earlier the center didn't remove the numbers at all even though checked the ping already

Also had the same problem that got randomly logged out
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
I can't log in from the main page, and the address bar reads "www1.flightrising.com", but when I click on this thread I am logged in and able to navigate as normal. If I try to get to anything from the main page when it has the "www1", it acts as though I'm not logged in.
I can't log in from the main page, and the address bar reads "www1.flightrising.com", but when I click on this thread I am logged in and able to navigate as normal. If I try to get to anything from the main page when it has the "www1", it acts as though I'm not logged in.
Edit to what I said previously, I get logged out, only sometimes, when going to the forums. It seems like if I click to go to the forums I get logged out, but for a few minutes afterwards I have no problem going to them. Then I'll get logged out again.
Edit to what I said previously, I get logged out, only sometimes, when going to the forums. It seems like if I click to go to the forums I get logged out, but for a few minutes afterwards I have no problem going to them. Then I'll get logged out again.
I just got logged out.
I just got logged out.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I was kicked off once, the site crashed twice. Three times I got one picture of Undel in the corner and a white page with links under www1 but thats about it.
I was kicked off once, the site crashed twice. Three times I got one picture of Undel in the corner and a white page with links under www1 but thats about it.
I was on this thread and it randomly logged me out when I clicked to a different page.
I was on this thread and it randomly logged me out when I clicked to a different page.
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png ZNhRsiG.png
When I signed in today, I had to fish out my password because it wasn't saved like usual. And I too, was just randomly logged out and had to log back in.
When I signed in today, I had to fish out my password because it wasn't saved like usual. And I too, was just randomly logged out and had to log back in.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35