Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Eva's Daily Dragons [Like for Like]
@Doozie Thank you! I like Luck and Rhea (#21 and #11 respectively! I really like their nature-y vibes and their dark greens. I've also never seen a pearlcatcher pull off the Great Stag accent as well as Rhea!

i really like your username btw
@Doozie Thank you! I like Luck and Rhea (#21 and #11 respectively! I really like their nature-y vibes and their dark greens. I've also never seen a pearlcatcher pull off the Great Stag accent as well as Rhea!

i really like your username btw
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
abf1dc1617ba8f2f529937f3d7b0d6b666677bad.png
I liked both Axel and Wistala (#22 and #17)! I would like to boost up Deepwater a bit if you haven't liked him before. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95721989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/957220/95721989_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I liked both Axel and Wistala (#22 and #17)!

I would like to boost up Deepwater a bit if you haven't liked him before.
95721989_350.png
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
As both were very beautiful dragon, I was honor bound to like both :)
As both were very beautiful dragon, I was honor bound to like both :)
Thank you both!

@Scream I had not liked Deepwater yet. He's now at an even 50! What an amazing gen 1! Since I owed you two likes, I also went and gave some love to Sienna! I love the little fox skin. She's now at 80!
____

@itsyaboimothman I liked Mustang and Verde bringing them to 9 and 2 likes respectively! I love how well they both wear their accents and if Mustang is a reference to FMA then that's even better!
Thank you both!

@Scream I had not liked Deepwater yet. He's now at an even 50! What an amazing gen 1! Since I owed you two likes, I also went and gave some love to Sienna! I love the little fox skin. She's now at 80!
____

@itsyaboimothman I liked Mustang and Verde bringing them to 9 and 2 likes respectively! I love how well they both wear their accents and if Mustang is a reference to FMA then that's even better!
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
I gave both these beautiful dragons a like!
I gave both these beautiful dragons a like!
thank you!!! mustang is indeed an FMA reference :)
thank you!!! mustang is indeed an FMA reference :)
gave likes to both! lovely dragons, their designs just MWAHHHH. lovely. chef's kiss.

anybody in any tab is free game, have fun browsing them!
gave likes to both! lovely dragons, their designs just MWAHHHH. lovely. chef's kiss.

anybody in any tab is free game, have fun browsing them!
Thank you!

@SnapdragonSass I dropped likes on your unnamed male mirror gen 1 with the silver primary (ID #95746513) as well as your unnamed female tundra gen 1 with the orca primary (ID#96002862)!
____

@solonset You have so many amazing dragons! I ended up liking Unidentified and Ghiroda! definitely come back so i can give you more likes hehe
Thank you!

@SnapdragonSass I dropped likes on your unnamed male mirror gen 1 with the silver primary (ID #95746513) as well as your unnamed female tundra gen 1 with the orca primary (ID#96002862)!
____

@solonset You have so many amazing dragons! I ended up liking Unidentified and Ghiroda! definitely come back so i can give you more likes hehe
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
@Evaria thank you so much!!! im very proud of my collection <3
@Evaria thank you so much!!! im very proud of my collection <3
@Evaria Thank you so much! I have way too many project dragons to keep up with ahaha
@Evaria Thank you so much! I have way too many project dragons to keep up with ahaha