Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fanartsy’s Art Nouveau Shop
Hello~ Opening a temp shop for this offer specifically I have 3 slots open for Art Nouveau style pieces such as the below. Full body with a background, fully shaded, with extra effort put into the finishing touches. [img]https://imgur.com/hw0akwt.png[/img] Price is 15kg or 75€ for one, payment plans available for gem payments Please fill out the form below to apply for one, I have the right to turn down the slot if I feel like I can’t do a good job with the piece. [code=Form] [b]Username and ID:[/b] [b]Character reference:[/b] (attach image here, extra reference can be as links, but one picture must be attached) [b]Outfit reference:[/b] (if different from the one in character reference, can be a photo) [b]Character Personality:[/b] (a couple of words is enough, just to know what vibes to go for with the pose) [b]Important Elements:[/b] (such as colours and motifs you want used in the background. For example, in the piece above, I wanted the decal to look vaguely like water and wanted to use carnation as the flowers, as those are both important to the character) [b]Payment:[/b] (euro or gems) [/code]
Hello~

Opening a temp shop for this offer specifically

I have 3 slots open for Art Nouveau style pieces such as the below. Full body with a background, fully shaded, with extra effort put into the finishing touches.

hw0akwt.png

Price is 15kg or 75€ for one, payment plans available for gem payments

Please fill out the form below to apply for one, I have the right to turn down the slot if I feel like I can’t do a good job with the piece.
Code:
[b]Username and ID:[/b] [b]Character reference:[/b] (attach image here, extra reference can be as links, but one picture must be attached) [b]Outfit reference:[/b] (if different from the one in character reference, can be a photo) [b]Character Personality:[/b] (a couple of words is enough, just to know what vibes to go for with the pose) [b]Important Elements:[/b] (such as colours and motifs you want used in the background. For example, in the piece above, I wanted the decal to look vaguely like water and wanted to use carnation as the flowers, as those are both important to the character) [b]Payment:[/b] (euro or gems)
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
bump
bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
bump
bump