Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | flameforgers swap hub!
[b]Have:[/b] [item=bog-a-lamp chest] [item=Oriflamme chest] [item=furious flame chest] [Size=2]Bog-a-lamp Chest * Oriflamme Chest * Furious Flame Chest[/size] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Out of the smoke chest] [Size=2]Out of the Smoke Chest[/size]
Have:

Bog-A-Lamp Chest Oriflamme Chest Furious Flame Chest
Bog-a-lamp Chest * Oriflamme Chest * Furious Flame Chest

Want:

Out of the Smoke Chest
Out of the Smoke Chest
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@SkylarDN9
I have the Conflagrant Sylvan skin only (already opened the chest, sorry) if you still need it. I'll take the skin you have or the currency, it doesn't matter. Send a CR with your offer if you want it.
@SkylarDN9
I have the Conflagrant Sylvan skin only (already opened the chest, sorry) if you still need it. I'll take the skin you have or the currency, it doesn't matter. Send a CR with your offer if you want it.
LvA Contribution
Have:

Volcanic Maw Chest x2

Want:

Oriflamme Chest

Bog-a-lamp Chest
Have:

Volcanic Maw Chest x2

Want:

Oriflamme Chest

Bog-a-lamp Chest
Hello @WinterMouse again! I've got a copy of Oriflamme if you're interested in trading for it again! ^^
Hello @WinterMouse again! I've got a copy of Oriflamme if you're interested in trading for it again! ^^
kirlia.pngkirlia.gifkirlia.png
@DragonTamer12 I'll trade Out Of The Smoke for Furious Flame!
@DragonTamer12 I'll trade Out Of The Smoke for Furious Flame!
Banner Edit shamelessly stolen from Shimmer :P
FObX7rS.png6b8kW67.pngYMPbu9R.png
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2024-08-25 08:06:02" ] [b]have:[/b] [item=glowing ember] [b]want:[/b] [item=out of the smoke chest][item=furnace core chest][item=furious flame chest][skin=59154][skin=59145][skin=59160][skin=59163] [/quote] i'm dying squirtle, hmu if you want embers
hatesprit wrote on 2024-08-25 08:06:02:
have:

Glowing Ember

want:

Out of the Smoke Chest Furnace Core Chest Furious Flame Chest

i'm dying squirtle, hmu if you want embers
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Nanika
I have bog-a-lamp that I'll trade for your Volcanic Maw?
@Nanika
I have bog-a-lamp that I'll trade for your Volcanic Maw?
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo

it's blizzard time!
derg for sale →→
x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
TV showing a yippee creature as a live reporter in the midst of a severe blizzard. links to the post for the code for this image (free badge)tortoiseshell cat with a guitar. links to Cool Guy RNG pixel adopts98287604.png
Have:
X2

Want:
Have:
X2

Want:
@disconcerto

Yes please! Thanks!
@disconcerto

Yes please! Thanks!
have ; [item=Bog-A-Lamp Chest] want ; [item=Skin: Smoldering Renewal]
have ;