Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Can my body PLEASE stop doing this and act normallllllll
Can my body PLEASE stop doing this and act normallllllll
PJb908Z.png
mmm i love penelope scott
mmm i love penelope scott
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/him | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
[quote name="FlyingWhales" date="2024-07-31 16:29:26" ] woahh this site works on the nintendo 3ds!! (btw im using a new 3ds xl if somebody gets curious,,) [/quote] @FlyingWhales The page sadly doesn't load well anymore but a couple years ago when I broke my phone I used mine to watch Youtube vids on since I wouldn't get any ads via the standard net option.
FlyingWhales wrote on 2024-07-31 16:29:26:
woahh this site works on the nintendo 3ds!! (btw im using a new 3ds xl if somebody gets curious,,)
@FlyingWhales The page sadly doesn't load well anymore but a couple years ago when I broke my phone I used mine to watch Youtube vids on since I wouldn't get any ads via the standard net option.
h1d7LhT.png
It hasn't driven me insane yet but I want the summers back where I didn't have to go everywhere and back why have I been to THREE STATES THIS MONTH
It hasn't driven me insane yet but I want the summers back where I didn't have to go everywhere and back why have I been to THREE STATES THIS MONTH
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
-- qKZAaLK.pnga2PhFod.pngLDlwCri.png
DHc3orZ.png
giratina-altered.gif
actually devastated that i don't get to coexist with pterosaurs. i'm becoming one of those "born in the wrong era" guys but for prehistoric reptiles instead of classic rock
actually devastated that i don't get to coexist with pterosaurs. i'm becoming one of those "born in the wrong era" guys but for prehistoric reptiles instead of classic rock
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
i wish my old family members would channel their hoarding and impulse buying habits into video games with fake currency like us instead of with real money on real items
i wish my old family members would channel their hoarding and impulse buying habits into video games with fake currency like us instead of with real money on real items
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png9NGRHIj.png 90196994p.png
Give it up for week three of this cold! ugh cant wait to have energy to do things I actually like again without work taking everything out of me lol.
Give it up for week three of this cold! ugh cant wait to have energy to do things I actually like again without work taking everything out of me lol.
'Spun Basket' item icon

» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
dis salsa is hittingggggg im gagged [emoji=guardian love size=1]
dis salsa is hittingggggg im gagged
Screenshot%202024-09-27%20at%202.51.22%E2%80%AFAM%20(1).png
brat.png
Dbt9Zci.png
dT9HQge.png
AaYNmEX.png
yvMj9jM.png
7A7cEAI.png
formerly birbdude

fandragons in hibden
Screenshot%202024-10-01%20at%203.35.01%E2%80%AFAM.png
I'm failing math class even in a Pokémon game
I'm failing math class even in a Pokémon game
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxSd8nL.gif
sometimes i remember how i gave 3 years of my life to that donkey and i just shrivel up into a ball of shame

how did i let myself do that

how dare he try to change me, make me think i need fixing, that i am broken

i still feel shattered even almost a year later

i am not sure when i will feel ok again
sometimes i remember how i gave 3 years of my life to that donkey and i just shrivel up into a ball of shame

how did i let myself do that

how dare he try to change me, make me think i need fixing, that i am broken

i still feel shattered even almost a year later

i am not sure when i will feel ok again
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif