Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
@Sorenna

If you're looking to level them up, yourself, I suggest this page:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1#post_48639417

It gives a break down of leveling per venue and where to put in points and when. Getting stones can be tricky if you haven't been grinding for some time, especially the elemental stones. It also has a good guide to builds and what drops to keep rather than hoard sell.

However, if you're looking to have someone like me level your dragons, I prefer they come in without any points or stones being put on them. It's just easier that way as I run a Mire Flyer build.

It would be three weeks until I could get to your dragon (maybe two and change). If you want to level some yourself before then, that's fine! Your choices then are either
A) leave them blank and I do all the work or
B) do some of it yourself, adding in stones and stats, and I'll just charge you to pop a tincture of dissolution on them to reset their points.

@Sorenna

It gives a break down of leveling per venue and where to put in points and when. Getting stones can be tricky if you haven't been grinding for some time, especially the elemental stones. It also has a good guide to builds and what drops to keep rather than hoard sell.

However, if you're looking to have someone like me level your dragons, I prefer they come in without any points or stones being put on them. It's just easier that way as I run a Mire Flyer build.

It would be three weeks until I could get to your dragon (maybe two and change). If you want to level some yourself before then, that's fine! Your choices then are either
B) do some of it yourself, adding in stones and stats, and I'll just charge you to pop a tincture of dissolution on them to reset their points.

TtDzTWB.png
[quote name="TheWhiteHart" date="2024-06-28 11:00:19" ] @Sorenna If you're looking to level them up, yourself, I suggest this page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1#post_48639417 It gives a break down of leveling per venue and where to put in points and when. Getting stones can be tricky if you haven't been grinding for some time, especially the elemental stones. It also has a good guide to builds and what drops to keep rather than hoard sell. However, if you're looking to have someone like me level your dragons, I prefer they come in without any points or stones being put on them. It's just easier that way as I run a Mire Flyer build. It would be three weeks until I could get to your dragon (maybe two and change). If you want to level some yourself before then, that's fine! Your choices then are either A) leave them blank and I do all the work or B) do some of it yourself, adding in stones and stats, and I'll just charge you to pop a tincture of dissolution on them to reset their points. [/quote] Thank you so much. I wasn't very clear, sorry - I am currently working on leveling my progen pair myself, so I'd like to send the Aether pair off to you when you have an opening! They're blank - no stats, no stones - since the progen pair is keeping my "trainer" busy for now. :)
TheWhiteHart wrote on 2024-06-28 11:00:19:
@Sorenna

Thank you so much. I wasn't very clear, sorry - I am currently working on leveling my progen pair myself, so I'd like to send the Aether pair off to you when you have an opening! They're blank - no stats, no stones - since the progen pair is keeping my "trainer" busy for now. :)
@Sorenna

Progen are the most annoying to level, hahaha. I hope you have fun with it!

I'll toss you on the wait list, now, and ping you when I'm ready for your aethertastic pair.
@Sorenna

Progen are the most annoying to level, hahaha. I hope you have fun with it!

I'll toss you on the wait list, now, and ping you when I'm ready for your aethertastic pair.
TtDzTWB.png
Great! Thank you so much. (And yeah, progens are sooooooo slooooooow, I think both the trainer dragon and me are ready to start swearing. They're up to 11 now, though!) :P
Great! Thank you so much. (And yeah, progens are sooooooo slooooooow, I think both the trainer dragon and me are ready to start swearing. They're up to 11 now, though!) :P
@SarcasticHawke

It's July, and do you know where my dragons are? Sitting in the shade, poor things, overcome by the heat. Fortunately the Mire's mud is nice and cool. Have any dragons you want to have come join us?
@SarcasticHawke

It's July, and do you know where my dragons are? Sitting in the shade, poor things, overcome by the heat. Fortunately the Mire's mud is nice and cool. Have any dragons you want to have come join us?
TtDzTWB.png
Sent the first two over <3
Sent the first two over <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Samael and Morrigan sailed easily through the murky waters of the mire ... will those who come after them do as well? Or sink, sink, sink beneath the mud?
@SarcasticHawke

Samael and Morrigan sailed easily through the murky waters of the mire ... will those who come after them do as well? Or sink, sink, sink beneath the mud?
TtDzTWB.png
Hello! I'm considering eventually asking for your services in leveling (once I have the funds ;v;), and I was curious as to know how much it would cost for this guy in particular? I know i'll need to pay extra for a tincture, I just don't know which package he'd fall under since he's already level seven ;v;
Hello! I'm considering eventually asking for your services in leveling (once I have the funds ;v;), and I was curious as to know how much it would cost for this guy in particular? I know i'll need to pay extra for a tincture, I just don't know which package he'd fall under since he's already level seven ;v;
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png