Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You know you have a problem when...
1 2
My wallet cringed reading this.
My wallet cringed reading this.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
85 skydancer skins is so real. i don’t love (they’re a mid breed imo) skydancers but they have so many pretty skins that i will have to have a million of them in the future
85 skydancer skins is so real. i don’t love (they’re a mid breed imo) skydancers but they have so many pretty skins that i will have to have a million of them in the future
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Skydancers are darling! And Pearlcatcher fpose are also a favourite. And Veilspun m pose XD I don't actually *have* any permababies yet, but with the addition of umas for them a few are likely to find themselves as little ones. On project I'm super excited to start is for [gamedb item=57387] and he is going to look sooo precious! [center][img]https://imgur.com/f9wrtZe.png[/img][/center] Just perfection XD
Skydancers are darling! And Pearlcatcher fpose are also a favourite. And Veilspun m pose XD

I don't actually *have* any permababies yet, but with the addition of umas for them a few are likely to find themselves as little ones. On project I'm super excited to start is for Accent: Spectral Nymph and he is going to look sooo precious!
f9wrtZe.png

Just perfection XD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'm sure most UMA makers you've visited knows you by now XD
I'm sure most UMA makers you've visited knows you by now XD
*Narrows eyes at the 2 rows of umas in my hoard*

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that, if it could, my wallet would've just given me the side-eye
*Narrows eyes at the 2 rows of umas in my hoard*

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that, if it could, my wallet would've just given me the side-eye
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
...And here I thought I needed an intervention with my six pages of UMAs. /light-hearted

But seriously, I totally get it. My addiction to FR is solely due to the existence of UMAs. I impulse preorder a lot due to bad FOMO. It doesn't help that I can't make myself focus on any one aesthetic.

I try to cull my collection every now and then, but I often have a very hard time letting go because I worry I'll regret selling and not be able to find the skin again. (It's happened two or three times, which actually isn't so bad considering how many I've parted ways with, but it still sucks.)

Part of me hopes for a future breed that I'll love so much, I'll only buy UMAs for that breed going forward. That way I could possibly stay more on top of my collection (getting the UMAs out of my vault and onto dragons). It's a rather unlikely scenario though. :')
...And here I thought I needed an intervention with my six pages of UMAs. /light-hearted

But seriously, I totally get it. My addiction to FR is solely due to the existence of UMAs. I impulse preorder a lot due to bad FOMO. It doesn't help that I can't make myself focus on any one aesthetic.

I try to cull my collection every now and then, but I often have a very hard time letting go because I worry I'll regret selling and not be able to find the skin again. (It's happened two or three times, which actually isn't so bad considering how many I've parted ways with, but it still sucks.)

Part of me hopes for a future breed that I'll love so much, I'll only buy UMAs for that breed going forward. That way I could possibly stay more on top of my collection (getting the UMAs out of my vault and onto dragons). It's a rather unlikely scenario though. :')
QhgrQOdz_o.png
____________________________ opcExsG.png
ZwbGqUa.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
bYt72YT.png
O62tc6n.png
kHBaXec.png
_ Z9e8RKu.png
RToaAa6.png
Da1cz0f.png
XnaLQeW.png
YrzvPOH.png
QUIpVFE.png
_ BY33eAv.png
o7CqYdD.png
NeV4KUN.png

YMPbu9R.png

Ooh, yeah, I definitely have some umas in my collection that I am pretty sure I won't ever use, but because almost all my purchases are from the artists at print price I have like, no idea of worth lmao. But mostly it's like... what if I change my mind... haha.

I am about 98% sure my spirit animal is the Magpie lmao.

Definitely the Aussie version, lol. Swoopin' in for dem skinz
close up of an Aussie magpie's face
Ooh, yeah, I definitely have some umas in my collection that I am pretty sure I won't ever use, but because almost all my purchases are from the artists at print price I have like, no idea of worth lmao. But mostly it's like... what if I change my mind... haha.

I am about 98% sure my spirit animal is the Magpie lmao.

Definitely the Aussie version, lol. Swoopin' in for dem skinz
close up of an Aussie magpie's face
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Haha... yeah... I have a lot of UMAs too. I haven't counted. I'm not... going to xD A good chunk of them are in my hoard waiting for dragons. I hope to use them all eventually but we'll see xD I have characters planned for some but no space lol

I don't think I have that many though, wow o.o
Haha... yeah... I have a lot of UMAs too. I haven't counted. I'm not... going to xD A good chunk of them are in my hoard waiting for dragons. I hope to use them all eventually but we'll see xD I have characters planned for some but no space lol

I don't think I have that many though, wow o.o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
This would SO be me if I didn't "clean out" my hoard every now and then xD

At this point I just buy an UMA if I KNOW I'll not "regret" it a few months later... I'm already running out of dragon space.......

And then came the hatchling skins.

HOW WILL MY WALLET EVER RECOVER FROM THIS
This would SO be me if I didn't "clean out" my hoard every now and then xD

At this point I just buy an UMA if I KNOW I'll not "regret" it a few months later... I'm already running out of dragon space.......

And then came the hatchling skins.

HOW WILL MY WALLET EVER RECOVER FROM THIS
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
1 2