Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Anvil Art Shop (human+dragon)
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=pursuit size=1]
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
V Wishlist V Art and Commissions
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=puzzle piece size=1]
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
Omg I love your art!!
Would you take 1500 for 3 half bodies with color?
Payment: 1500
Payment method: mixed treasure and gems if you don't mind
Style: Human C or D? I think? I didn't notice much style difference between the choices :0
Uncolored/Colored/Minimally Shaded: Colored or minimally shaded!
Character(S):
https://toyhou.se/26807537.clementine
https://toyhou.se/11960421.coyote
https://toyhou.se/26808324.king-of-the-clouds

notes/specification: Could you draw the human forms of my idiots? Transparent background. Beyond that go literally wild. If u want them to say something funny, if u want them all just smiling placidly at the camera that's fine lol. My only request is that they be somewhat happy & be on the same canvas together.

May I ask around what date you would finish with my request? I'm gearing for more references for artfight (doesn't mean done by July 1st, just done before like July 31st lol)
Omg I love your art!!
Would you take 1500 for 3 half bodies with color?
Payment: 1500
Payment method: mixed treasure and gems if you don't mind
Style: Human C or D? I think? I didn't notice much style difference between the choices :0
Uncolored/Colored/Minimally Shaded: Colored or minimally shaded!
Character(S):
https://toyhou.se/26807537.clementine
https://toyhou.se/11960421.coyote
https://toyhou.se/26808324.king-of-the-clouds

notes/specification: Could you draw the human forms of my idiots? Transparent background. Beyond that go literally wild. If u want them to say something funny, if u want them all just smiling placidly at the camera that's fine lol. My only request is that they be somewhat happy & be on the same canvas together.

May I ask around what date you would finish with my request? I'm gearing for more references for artfight (doesn't mean done by July 1st, just done before like July 31st lol)
@WindKiss I could do that. Is that same canvas (literal) or same canvas (positioned like they're standing on the same hypothetical ground)?

The style guide is more of sliding scale, tbh. A obviously has the most 'realistic' proportions, B is my usual casual style, C is like B but more simplified and often literally smaller in pixels, making it much quicker to do, and D is even more simplified and the most "quick doodle"-esque. It's not exactly precise, but helps give me an idea of what to go for.
I've been meaning to put that in as actual explanation but haven't gotten around to it. Might just paste that into the top for now.

I don't have an exact date, but it'll probably be within a week, definitely under two as a maximum estimate. Most of my schedule is from home, so I have a lot of opportunities to draw or check here between tasks. No one is in front of you; I finished the last one yesterday (headshot+bust, B, started the day after first message and finished that evening). I'll be a little bit busier the next couple days, but I think the Boatbud's (top of first post, also multi-character[4 with background] in the C-D area) took me a week or just over, and I had more going on that week than the upcoming one. Week from now would be July 2nd, two would be 9th, should not take two.
Does that information help?
@WindKiss I could do that. Is that same canvas (literal) or same canvas (positioned like they're standing on the same hypothetical ground)?

The style guide is more of sliding scale, tbh. A obviously has the most 'realistic' proportions, B is my usual casual style, C is like B but more simplified and often literally smaller in pixels, making it much quicker to do, and D is even more simplified and the most "quick doodle"-esque. It's not exactly precise, but helps give me an idea of what to go for.
I've been meaning to put that in as actual explanation but haven't gotten around to it. Might just paste that into the top for now.

I don't have an exact date, but it'll probably be within a week, definitely under two as a maximum estimate. Most of my schedule is from home, so I have a lot of opportunities to draw or check here between tasks. No one is in front of you; I finished the last one yesterday (headshot+bust, B, started the day after first message and finished that evening). I'll be a little bit busier the next couple days, but I think the Boatbud's (top of first post, also multi-character[4 with background] in the C-D area) took me a week or just over, and I had more going on that week than the upcoming one. Week from now would be July 2nd, two would be 9th, should not take two.
Does that information help?
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
Oh haha yes that's excellent! As long as it gets in before the end of July I'm happy so take your time!

Thanks for the explanation, it was very good. I'd like something between B and C then if that's possible :3
AS for the canvas question.... hmmm. Maybe like they're standing on the same hypothetical ground, dw about heights. I'll send a cr!
Oh haha yes that's excellent! As long as it gets in before the end of July I'm happy so take your time!

Thanks for the explanation, it was very good. I'd like something between B and C then if that's possible :3
AS for the canvas question.... hmmm. Maybe like they're standing on the same hypothetical ground, dw about heights. I'll send a cr!
@WindKiss Can do, thank you :)
@WindKiss Can do, thank you :)
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
1 2 3 4 5