Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Anvil Art Shop (human+dragon)
1 2 3 4 5
b
b
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
V Wishlist V Art and Commissions
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
b
b
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
would you take 500k treasure for a waist up of anyone in here?
https://toyhou.se/pigeoncore/characters
would you take 500k treasure for a waist up of anyone in here?
https://toyhou.se/pigeoncore/characters
@pigeoncore
Would that be in style 2? I could do that. I assume you mean colored, is that flat or...? And I don't think any of them would be a problem, do you have a preference?
@pigeoncore
Would that be in style 2? I could do that. I assume you mean colored, is that flat or...? And I don't think any of them would be a problem, do you have a preference?
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=auraboa happy size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=auraboa happy size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=green apple size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
[emoji=shockswitch green size=1]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
b
b
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
1 2 3 4 5