Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ToonTown RP | OOC | semi-open
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm curious to see this neighborhood too! And honestly, if we end up visiting that neighborhood in the rp, Razz can definitely throw an impromptu concert to get the crowd pumped up and energized! He's traveled to other places for performances before, so why not? ;D
I'm curious to see this neighborhood too! And honestly, if we end up visiting that neighborhood in the rp, Razz can definitely throw an impromptu concert to get the crowd pumped up and energized! He's traveled to other places for performances before, so why not? ;D
JO3IUDA.png
Hmm, a futuristic neighborhood would be nice to see. I wonder how it will contrast with the Cogs’ architecture.

I’m also really excited to begin. I wonder what the starting area will be, though, since I’m considering having Featherbeard start at that there Shipshape Boatyard.
Hmm, a futuristic neighborhood would be nice to see. I wonder how it will contrast with the Cogs’ architecture.

I’m also really excited to begin. I wonder what the starting area will be, though, since I’m considering having Featherbeard start at that there Shipshape Boatyard.
@Hanafuda
there is going to be a universal starting point, so that the party is together when things kick off! basic gist is our Toons sought out the resistance, and they're now ready for field work. so Featherbread could've found a resistance hide out in the Boatyard, trained there, then got sent to the starting location ;]
@Hanafuda
there is going to be a universal starting point, so that the party is together when things kick off! basic gist is our Toons sought out the resistance, and they're now ready for field work. so Featherbread could've found a resistance hide out in the Boatyard, trained there, then got sent to the starting location ;]
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@ToonTown @SoulLugia11 @ClaratheBlaziken
quick update for players & potential players! i've got a little introductory blurb written out on the front post, and i added an extra example to the posting template guide in the checkpoints & you section~

we'll hopefully be starting sometime next week, but that's not set in stone :'D i'll be away this upcoming weekend (going to my first music concert!!) and i have No idea how many spoons i'll have in the days after that LOL
bottom line, there's no rush to get character sheets done. if you want to plot with other players beforehand & set up pre-game connections, or generally just talk about your character(s), feel free to do so!
@ToonTown @SoulLugia11 @ClaratheBlaziken
quick update for players & potential players! i've got a little introductory blurb written out on the front post, and i added an extra example to the posting template guide in the checkpoints & you section~

we'll hopefully be starting sometime next week, but that's not set in stone :'D i'll be away this upcoming weekend (going to my first music concert!!) and i have No idea how many spoons i'll have in the days after that LOL
bottom line, there's no rush to get character sheets done. if you want to plot with other players beforehand & set up pre-game connections, or generally just talk about your character(s), feel free to do so!
Thanks for the update! I love the blurb and the template! I really hope your concert is fun; I myself am going on vacation next week to visit family, but I'll still be around in my free time! ^^

Also, I forgot you could subscribe to pinglists XD I'm subbed to the pinglist now!
Thanks for the update! I love the blurb and the template! I really hope your concert is fun; I myself am going on vacation next week to visit family, but I'll still be around in my free time! ^^

Also, I forgot you could subscribe to pinglists XD I'm subbed to the pinglist now!
JO3IUDA.png
Oh hey, this looks really interesting! Are you starting soon? Mind if I join up?

If it is still open, I had an idea for an who's either a Seal Acrobat / Clown or a Polar Bear Strongman. They originally performed in a carnival from their home neighborhood of The Brrrrgh. However, they were losing a lot of funds from a mysterious cause (I wonder why), and the owners ended up selling it to C.O.G.S Inc since they were on the verge of bankruptcy. All the performers had to relocate to other neighborhoods, and now an oil well is being constructed, or already is, in its place. Naturally upset about this, they join up with the resistance.
Oh hey, this looks really interesting! Are you starting soon? Mind if I join up?

If it is still open, I had an idea for an who's either a Seal Acrobat / Clown or a Polar Bear Strongman. They originally performed in a carnival from their home neighborhood of The Brrrrgh. However, they were losing a lot of funds from a mysterious cause (I wonder why), and the owners ended up selling it to C.O.G.S Inc since they were on the verge of bankruptcy. All the performers had to relocate to other neighborhoods, and now an oil well is being constructed, or already is, in its place. Naturally upset about this, they join up with the resistance.
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Ooh, sworded, which concert are you going to if you don’t mind me asking? [emoji=special eyes size=1] I haven’t been to many, but I remember popping into a music culture celebration and loving how lively everything felt. I hope you have a great time haha.
Ooh, sworded, which concert are you going to if you don’t mind me asking?

I haven’t been to many, but I remember popping into a music culture celebration and loving how lively everything felt. I hope you have a great time haha.
@Dingasoid
eyy thank ya! we'll be kicking things off roughly next week, if i can get everything sorted by then~ nothing set in stone tho ^^

oo, i like it !! honestly i'm a bit biased for a big ol' polar bear strongman, but i'm eager to see which you go with for this concept >:]
@Dingasoid
eyy thank ya! we'll be kicking things off roughly next week, if i can get everything sorted by then~ nothing set in stone tho ^^

oo, i like it !! honestly i'm a bit biased for a big ol' polar bear strongman, but i'm eager to see which you go with for this concept >:]
@biao
mother mother & destroy boys (plus another band but the name isss escaping me) !! we got invited by a friend like, two months ago FDTGHKG-

nicee, and i hope so too! i have. no idea what it'll be like, but i'm Excited :D
@biao
mother mother & destroy boys (plus another band but the name isss escaping me) !! we got invited by a friend like, two months ago FDTGHKG-

nicee, and i hope so too! i have. no idea what it'll be like, but i'm Excited :D
Eeeeeeey Dinga!! :D

And yo, Mother Mother? That's awesome!
Eeeeeeey Dinga!! :D

And yo, Mother Mother? That's awesome!
JO3IUDA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6