Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alphabetize Ancient Breeds' Dropdown
In the TMP, if you want to filter the Ancient Genes tab by breed, they're currently listed in release order. I was here for the releases, I know what said order was, and yet I still find myself going, "Wait, did Aether release before or after Surges...?". It'd be nice if the drop-down was alphabetized, that's all.
In the TMP, if you want to filter the Ancient Genes tab by breed, they're currently listed in release order. I was here for the releases, I know what said order was, and yet I still find myself going, "Wait, did Aether release before or after Surges...?". It'd be nice if the drop-down was alphabetized, that's all.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

This would help a ton, big support!
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
yeah, i noticed that too and thought it rather unintuitive, especially for new players or those who aren’t keeping track of release dates. egh, it’s another symptom of the larger site-wide issues of standardization with dropdowns, buttons and such— but anyways, support!
yeah, i noticed that too and thought it rather unintuitive, especially for new players or those who aren’t keeping track of release dates. egh, it’s another symptom of the larger site-wide issues of standardization with dropdowns, buttons and such— but anyways, support!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
This isn't a thing already? Why is it not? Support because basic QoL.
This isn't a thing already? Why is it not? Support because basic QoL.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
it should been done like that from start. support
it should been done like that from start. support
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Basic QoL for navigation. Support!
Basic QoL for navigation. Support!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.