Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Liar Liar [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Jim Carrey's my all time favourite actor, and it was a genuinely good, funny movie, and the bloopers at the end was one of the best parts. I think it's PG13, though, so there's obviously going to be a couple of inappropriate scenes, but other than that, there's a bit of cussing, but it's hilarious.
Liar Liar

Jim Carrey's my all time favourite actor, and it was a genuinely good, funny movie, and the bloopers at the end was one of the best parts. I think it's PG13, though, so there's obviously going to be a couple of inappropriate scenes, but other than that, there's a bit of cussing, but it's hilarious.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I saw the South Park movie yesterday, since it was just released back into theaters for its 25th anniversary. I absolutely loved it! I feel like seeing it in theaters was especially fun, since everyone was laughing about the funny moments (and there are certainly a lot), as well as singing along to the various songs.

Earlier this weekend, I also watched Inside Out 2, which I also thought was amazing. In some ways, I even liked it better than the first Inside Out movie (which I've enjoyed ever since it first came out), and I think that it did a great job at showing how more features of the mind work in that setting! It also really hit hard towards the end there, I'll admit.

I remember saying something about how both movies I saw this weekend had the theme of "Kids aren't going to be perfect, and that's okay"... in two rather different ways, but still.
I saw the South Park movie yesterday, since it was just released back into theaters for its 25th anniversary. I absolutely loved it! I feel like seeing it in theaters was especially fun, since everyone was laughing about the funny moments (and there are certainly a lot), as well as singing along to the various songs.

Earlier this weekend, I also watched Inside Out 2, which I also thought was amazing. In some ways, I even liked it better than the first Inside Out movie (which I've enjoyed ever since it first came out), and I think that it did a great job at showing how more features of the mind work in that setting! It also really hit hard towards the end there, I'll admit.

I remember saying something about how both movies I saw this weekend had the theme of "Kids aren't going to be perfect, and that's okay"... in two rather different ways, but still.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
the last movie i watched was Suzume!
the animation was absolutely stunning, it's probably one of my favourite anime movies right now.
the last movie i watched was Suzume!
the animation was absolutely stunning, it's probably one of my favourite anime movies right now.
They/Them (Trans flag)
Aroace (Aroace flag)
0bMlzCz.png
rUoKR6y.png
dividerstardust.png
divider credit: sh4rkpunk (twitter)
JHkKimP.png
oaolHwW.png
G8AyR6r.png
loimysO.png
The last movie I watched was Inside Out 2! [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Honestly, I loved this movie so much lol - it's actually one of my favourites of all time. The new characters are so silly (especially Anxiety - she's probably my new favourite due to how much I see myself in her) The movie just,,, reminds me of myself? I don't wanna get too deep but it was like this for the first one as well. But yeah, good movie. Loved it. What makes it even better is that Inside Out was my favourite Disney movie at first too Anyways yeah, in order to prevent myself rambling, here's my feelings in short: I liked it a lot. It's relatable to me lol
The last movie I watched was Inside Out 2!

Honestly, I loved this movie so much lol - it's actually one of my favourites of all time. The new characters are so silly (especially Anxiety - she's probably my new favourite due to how much I see myself in her)

The movie just,,, reminds me of myself? I don't wanna get too deep but it was like this for the first one as well. But yeah, good movie. Loved it.

What makes it even better is that Inside Out was my favourite Disney movie at first too

Anyways yeah, in order to prevent myself rambling, here's my feelings in short: I liked it a lot. It's relatable to me lol
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
I just saw Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga. Intense, is how I would describe it. It was entertaining, but not my kind of movie. At least Furiosa herself is an awesome female protagonist.
I just saw Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga. Intense, is how I would describe it. It was entertaining, but not my kind of movie. At least Furiosa herself is an awesome female protagonist.
Under Paris

And honestly, I really enjoyed the movie. It had me glued with excitement til the end xD
Under Paris

And honestly, I really enjoyed the movie. It had me glued with excitement til the end xD
Lichtdrache.gif
re-watched fury road.
re-watched fury road.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
late night with the devil. love watching horror but this one was just disappointing.
late night with the devil. love watching horror but this one was just disappointing.
JrZGMGx.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
Rewatched Captain America: The First Avenger [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Very good movie.
Rewatched Captain America: The First Avenger

Very good movie.
LEpJMnn.png
LJfZA40.png
hh5n4WA.png
ll0CfnD.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Last movie I watched was Batman: Assault on Arkham.

It's similar to the Suicide Squad movie but does it a lot better imo. If you can put aside the fact that it's animated it's a good watch. The Joker's portrayal in it is MUCH better than Suicide's Squad's, Batman's in the movie, and I found myself genuinely invested in the characters and enjoying their dynamics. I think it's set in the same universe as the Arkham video game trilogy so if you liked those games you'll like the movie. Kevin Conroy is in it as well as Troy Baker so you know you're getting the real deal.

The plot was pretty good, there was a whole lot of plot twists over the course of the movie and I didn't predict any of them. The movie's really good at avoiding cliches and keeping you on your toes.

About 50% the cast are B-grade villains (e.g. Killer Frost and Black Spider, neither of whom I had ever heard of) which had me worried for a bit but the movie actually got me attached to them and gave them a reason to be there. That's a win.

Overall I liked it. If you like the Arkham game trilogy you probably will too.
Last movie I watched was Batman: Assault on Arkham.

It's similar to the Suicide Squad movie but does it a lot better imo. If you can put aside the fact that it's animated it's a good watch. The Joker's portrayal in it is MUCH better than Suicide's Squad's, Batman's in the movie, and I found myself genuinely invested in the characters and enjoying their dynamics. I think it's set in the same universe as the Arkham video game trilogy so if you liked those games you'll like the movie. Kevin Conroy is in it as well as Troy Baker so you know you're getting the real deal.

The plot was pretty good, there was a whole lot of plot twists over the course of the movie and I didn't predict any of them. The movie's really good at avoiding cliches and keeping you on your toes.

About 50% the cast are B-grade villains (e.g. Killer Frost and Black Spider, neither of whom I had ever heard of) which had me worried for a bit but the movie actually got me attached to them and gave them a reason to be there. That's a win.

Overall I liked it. If you like the Arkham game trilogy you probably will too.
Hello hello hello hello, I am Klepsomniavarice. I LOVE friend requests and random messages! If you see a dragon you like, let me know!!

"And I guess you could say that I'm the captain of that ship!"

eswSnrS.png7426BcM.pngov8ay5N.pngtNgQJvM.pngEBelcIh.pngBJZhFXG.pngZbbUWnK.pngXuRl5B2.pngBb9XFYa.pngEGcT98K.pngeuawcWv.pngNkk0jLq.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25