Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I watched [b]Ultraman:Rising[/b] on Netflix and was absolutely blown away by the quality of it!! I have never been into Ultraman specifically but the trailer with the cute pink kaiju made me feel interested in watching it because of the positive vibes it had. Oh boy, I was in for a ride! The movie is a wonderful take on the theme of family and responsibility and the emotions are enhanced thanks to its absolutely stellar art direction. Most of the scenes in the movie are a visual masterpiece and I definitely recommend anyone to watch this movie because it's really just so beautiful and well-made! I'm going to give it a full 5 stars! [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]
I watched Ultraman:Rising on Netflix and was absolutely blown away by the quality of it!!
I have never been into Ultraman specifically but the trailer with the cute pink kaiju made me feel interested in watching it because of the positive vibes it had. Oh boy, I was in for a ride! The movie is a wonderful take on the theme of family and responsibility and the emotions are enhanced thanks to its absolutely stellar art direction. Most of the scenes in the movie are a visual masterpiece and I definitely recommend anyone to watch this movie because it's really just so beautiful and well-made!

I'm going to give it a full 5 stars!
.........................7naJZM8.gifTU8bHCP.gif7naJZM8.gif
aC86tUH.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
RDt6LqI.png
WBsJuD1.png
Cutie Honey(2004)

I think this is the prototype of the Shin movies. There's a giant person in this. There's a evil organization devoted to following desire. Camera angles just like in Shin Godzilla. It's fascinating to see an earlier work by a director I've become familiar with.
Cutie Honey(2004)

I think this is the prototype of the Shin movies. There's a giant person in this. There's a evil organization devoted to following desire. Camera angles just like in Shin Godzilla. It's fascinating to see an earlier work by a director I've become familiar with.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
The Town was the last movie that I watched.
The Town was the last movie that I watched.
Two minutes of the dark knight and then full tilt to highschool musical
Two minutes of the dark knight and then full tilt to highschool musical
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Gonna watch War soon lol

started watching them cause I watched the newest movie (Kingdom of tpota)with a friend before ANY of the others haha
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Gonna watch War soon lol

started watching them cause I watched the newest movie (Kingdom of tpota)with a friend before ANY of the others haha
FR+2
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25