Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to breed dragons?
The title pretty much says it all but I checked and everything and each dragon meets all the requirements and aren't related. This has been going on for about 4-5 days now and I've tried waiting for the bug to get fixed. I click on one of the parents and then I cannot select the other and the names are listed but all grayed out. I'm on a Chromebook and use Google chrome if that makes a difference. ( It won't let me send a screenshot so hopefully this is enough )
The title pretty much says it all but I checked and everything and each dragon meets all the requirements and aren't related. This has been going on for about 4-5 days now and I've tried waiting for the bug to get fixed. I click on one of the parents and then I cannot select the other and the names are listed but all grayed out. I'm on a Chromebook and use Google chrome if that makes a difference. ( It won't let me send a screenshot so hopefully this is enough )
@noxxb0xx this is not a bug, and instead its intended behavior. if name is grayed out, it means that the dragon is close relative with the chosen dragon, and cannot be bred because of that. you can check compatibility from here: https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/assay also keep in mind that ancient dragons (marked with [emoji=ancient size=1] symbol) can be bred only with their own species
@noxxb0xx this is not a bug, and instead its intended behavior.

if name is grayed out, it means that the dragon is close relative with the chosen dragon, and cannot be bred because of that. you can check compatibility from here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/assay

also keep in mind that ancient dragons (marked with symbol) can be bred only with their own species
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
ralzakark is right, the dragons you are trying to breed are related.

the only male in your lair who is ready to breed (not on cooldown) is this unnamed veilspun. veilspun are an ancient breed. ancient breeds can only breed with their own kind. veilspun can only breed with other veilspun. dusthides can only breed with other dusthides.

the only ready-to-breed female veilspun in your lair is mimosa.

mimosa and the unnamed male are related through platinum.

platinum is the male's mother, and mimosa's great-great grandmother. (mimosa > serena > dolorita > botan > platinum)

ralzakark is right, the dragons you are trying to breed are related.

the only male in your lair who is ready to breed (not on cooldown) is this unnamed veilspun. veilspun are an ancient breed. ancient breeds can only breed with their own kind. veilspun can only breed with other veilspun. dusthides can only breed with other dusthides.

the only ready-to-breed female veilspun in your lair is mimosa.

mimosa and the unnamed male are related through platinum.

platinum is the male's mother, and mimosa's great-great grandmother. (mimosa > serena > dolorita > botan > platinum)

Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Gymru | avatar