Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Roblox Players
1 2 3
I’m a roblox enjoyer!! I really love some of the horror games on there, like Doors, Apeirophobia, The Intruder, and a few other cool ones.

I also adore Regretevator, my brother and I have spent so long playing that silly game. Gnarpy forever.

I also really like playing brookhaven rp, because I’ve memorized the safe locations in every house, so I like to look like a tiny skeleton and rob people. It’s very fun, especially since I also know how to hide in the walls of their in game houses >:)
I’m a roblox enjoyer!! I really love some of the horror games on there, like Doors, Apeirophobia, The Intruder, and a few other cool ones.

I also adore Regretevator, my brother and I have spent so long playing that silly game. Gnarpy forever.

I also really like playing brookhaven rp, because I’ve memorized the safe locations in every house, so I like to look like a tiny skeleton and rob people. It’s very fun, especially since I also know how to hide in the walls of their in game houses >:)
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
I've been a robloxer since 2013 and im still going strong [emoji=banescale happy size=2] my username is Cocoadiie & my favorite games are natural disaster survival and gunfight arena
I've been a robloxer since 2013 and im still going strong my username is Cocoadiie & my favorite games are natural disaster survival and gunfight arena
83275586_yMsvkTKoGvomN5f.gif
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
I like dungeon meshi and chappell roan
83275537_0TOL9nRdJWWGLss.gif
been a roblox enjoyer since 2010 ...

still miss the old roblox but it's also pretty cool how far it's come. young me would go crazy at the current games and avatar customization

i enjoy a variety of random games, the main ones being WCUE, trenches, emergency response liberty county, restaurant tycoon 2, and the quarry. but i still miss the OG games like swordfighting tournament and town of robloxia ...
been a roblox enjoyer since 2010 ...

still miss the old roblox but it's also pretty cool how far it's come. young me would go crazy at the current games and avatar customization

i enjoy a variety of random games, the main ones being WCUE, trenches, emergency response liberty county, restaurant tycoon 2, and the quarry. but i still miss the OG games like swordfighting tournament and town of robloxia ...
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="@boothills" date="2024-06-21 10:09:55" ] I love Roblox so much, LOL. I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun! [/quote] Have you tried horse life? Sonar studios has just released a horse game. Seeing as they created the other 2 games you like, you should try it out.
@boothills wrote on 2024-06-21 10:09:55:
I love Roblox so much, LOL.

I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun!

Have you tried horse life? Sonar studios has just released a horse game. Seeing as they created the other 2 games you like, you should try it out.
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
2011 player here. I miss old Roblox, but it's impressive how far it's come.

Nowadays I tend to play one specific Roblox game when I play Roblox. Right now that game is Phighting (which is a fighting game, as the name implies). But sometimes I play other random games on there too.
2011 player here. I miss old Roblox, but it's impressive how far it's come.

Nowadays I tend to play one specific Roblox game when I play Roblox. Right now that game is Phighting (which is a fighting game, as the name implies). But sometimes I play other random games on there too.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
[quote name="@BirbDude" date="2024-06-20 21:48:56" ] I'm chronically addicted to dress to impress [/quote] Me and my siblings have a private server, but I loathe playing on mobile, so I have to use our ancient PC and I lag so much I can barely play, it's so funny. [quote name="@crowling" date="2024-06-21 11:35:10" ] I also adore Regretevator, my brother and I have spent so long playing that silly game. Gnarpy forever.[/quote] My best friend got me into Regretevator, my favourite character is also Gnarpy! Xer so silly, xer just like me.
@BirbDude wrote on 2024-06-20 21:48:56:
I'm chronically addicted to dress to impress

Me and my siblings have a private server, but I loathe playing on mobile, so I have to use our ancient PC and I lag so much I can barely play, it's so funny.
@crowling wrote on 2024-06-21 11:35:10:

My best friend got me into Regretevator, my favourite character is also Gnarpy! Xer so silly, xer just like me.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I pretty much just play roblox for royale high, been at it since 2020! love my dress up games ^.^
I pretty much just play roblox for royale high, been at it since 2020! love my dress up games ^.^
HI! HAPPY TO BE HERE!
[quote name="@RallraxAuri" date="2024-06-22 22:47:03" ] [quote name="boothills" date="2024-06-21 10:09:55" ] I love Roblox so much, LOL. I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun! [/quote] Have you tried horse life? Sonar studios has just released a horse game. Seeing as they created the other 2 games you like, you should try it out. [/quote] I played it when it was in Alpha when they said they were gonna wipe the data! I found that there wasn't much to do, have they made it better since then?
@RallraxAuri wrote on 2024-06-22 22:47:03:
boothills wrote on 2024-06-21 10:09:55:
I love Roblox so much, LOL.

I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun!

Have you tried horse life? Sonar studios has just released a horse game. Seeing as they created the other 2 games you like, you should try it out.

I played it when it was in Alpha when they said they were gonna wipe the data! I found that there wasn't much to do, have they made it better since then?
............................ eeee.png

she/her
med student

@boothills

It's been fully released now, it's pretty fun and they added an auction system!
@boothills

It's been fully released now, it's pretty fun and they added an auction system!
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
mmm roblos... i kinda stopped playing roblox cause i just. got bored of it lol HOWEVER some old classics i adore are Dinosaur Hunter (played a few days ago with friends!), Wings of Fire, and Be an Alien: Renewal! that's just a few but this list can go on and on...
mmm roblos... i kinda stopped playing roblox cause i just. got bored of it lol HOWEVER some old classics i adore are Dinosaur Hunter (played a few days ago with friends!), Wings of Fire, and Be an Alien: Renewal! that's just a few but this list can go on and on...
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3