Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Roblox Players
I actually haven't seen any threads about Roblox, so if there's a main one, please direct me to it so I don't make a new unnecessary thread!

But anyway, I play Roblox sometimes, and have for a while... what're your favourite games? I like Breaking Point, Horrific Housing, a lot of the obbies and tycoons, Flicker, and Meepcity when it actually loads on my 300 year old family PC that I use for gaming.

If you want to friend me, my user is TransmascDisaster! If you send me a friend request, please let me know in the thread, because I don't accept random/unknown friend requests on there.
I actually haven't seen any threads about Roblox, so if there's a main one, please direct me to it so I don't make a new unnecessary thread!

But anyway, I play Roblox sometimes, and have for a while... what're your favourite games? I like Breaking Point, Horrific Housing, a lot of the obbies and tycoons, Flicker, and Meepcity when it actually loads on my 300 year old family PC that I use for gaming.

If you want to friend me, my user is TransmascDisaster! If you send me a friend request, please let me know in the thread, because I don't accept random/unknown friend requests on there.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
I play Roblox too! One game I keep coming back to is Sekaiju: A World of Creatures. It's a fun Pokémon-inspired creature collector game where you play as the creatures you collect, and have to defeat other creatures to get more. It's got an active community, as well, and it gets updated almost every day!
I play Roblox too! One game I keep coming back to is Sekaiju: A World of Creatures. It's a fun Pokémon-inspired creature collector game where you play as the creatures you collect, and have to defeat other creatures to get more. It's got an active community, as well, and it gets updated almost every day!
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
(Burnt out, expect slow replies)
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
lcuTR9l.png
DogHOvc.png
Hello, I also play Roblox! I don't really play many games, I've kind of been sticking to the same few, though. The two games I've been playing recently has been Bee Swarm Simulator and (sigh) Horse Life. But I clocked in a lot of time on Wild Horse Islands too before kinda just stopping playing it.

I don't know why I kept on coming back to Horse life considering the reputation of Sonar Studios and also that it's just a massive grind. Maybe I was just hoping it got better, or I wanted to prepare myself for future updates. If I even wanted to play future updates. I've ceased playing Horse Life for now after a stream yesterday where the game and Sonar as a whole was mentioned and one of the devils who run sonar herself showed up in chat during the stream and now I am concerned. Also I am one of the few people who rated down the game and I do not like the fact that they're incentivising people to put likes on this grindfest for rewards.

Bee Swarm is a more sophisticated grindfest and it is not very good for my disabled hands. Onett better add autoclicking to the grind or something because I do not like the pain after holding my finger to the screen/mouse pad after a while.

Sometimes I also play Wings of Fire beta, but idk, I haven't done much roleplaying on there lately and no RPs I've seen on there have interested me as of more recently.
Hello, I also play Roblox! I don't really play many games, I've kind of been sticking to the same few, though. The two games I've been playing recently has been Bee Swarm Simulator and (sigh) Horse Life. But I clocked in a lot of time on Wild Horse Islands too before kinda just stopping playing it.

I don't know why I kept on coming back to Horse life considering the reputation of Sonar Studios and also that it's just a massive grind. Maybe I was just hoping it got better, or I wanted to prepare myself for future updates. If I even wanted to play future updates. I've ceased playing Horse Life for now after a stream yesterday where the game and Sonar as a whole was mentioned and one of the devils who run sonar herself showed up in chat during the stream and now I am concerned. Also I am one of the few people who rated down the game and I do not like the fact that they're incentivising people to put likes on this grindfest for rewards.

Bee Swarm is a more sophisticated grindfest and it is not very good for my disabled hands. Onett better add autoclicking to the grind or something because I do not like the pain after holding my finger to the screen/mouse pad after a while.

Sometimes I also play Wings of Fire beta, but idk, I haven't done much roleplaying on there lately and no RPs I've seen on there have interested me as of more recently.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Hiya!!! I play Roblox occasionally - I often play Spray Paint to bait griefers, or Place Roulette to look at interesting small games. My fave game I've found from Place Roulette is called theme park ratatouilleland. My advice is to go there when bored on VC with a bunch of friends. You'll have a blast.
Hiya!!! I play Roblox occasionally - I often play Spray Paint to bait griefers, or Place Roulette to look at interesting small games. My fave game I've found from Place Roulette is called theme park ratatouilleland. My advice is to go there when bored on VC with a bunch of friends. You'll have a blast.
boogerzone.png J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
fkWjutW.png
i collect these
---->
Ghostly Aura
ezgif-1-d3d32aa5eb.gif
oh haaayyy i play roblox quite a bit!! usually with my friends, though sometimes i hop on alone

some of the games we frequent are regretevator, item asylum and that one catalog game (so we can mess with outfits and look at funny shirts). we've also started playing doors again, managed to win our first run in a while with only one casualty about a week ago :]
i also play dragon adventures and midnight horrors by myself/with a smaller group of my friends though mostly by myself for MH that game is Very intense
there was also a moment in time last year where i started playing a minesweeper game a whole lot. haven't hopped on in a while though LOL
oh haaayyy i play roblox quite a bit!! usually with my friends, though sometimes i hop on alone

some of the games we frequent are regretevator, item asylum and that one catalog game (so we can mess with outfits and look at funny shirts). we've also started playing doors again, managed to win our first run in a while with only one casualty about a week ago :]
i also play dragon adventures and midnight horrors by myself/with a smaller group of my friends though mostly by myself for MH that game is Very intense
there was also a moment in time last year where i started playing a minesweeper game a whole lot. haven't hopped on in a while though LOL
roblox both my beloved and beloathed... I used to play it like crazy just a few years ago but I did not like the direction it took at some point and I lost interest </3 I used to play horrific housing, flood escape 1/2 and especially loomian legacy- with the last one being where I met most of my friends (both good and bad)

I still log in albeit once in a blue moon now... I love updating my avatar lol. maybe I will get back to it once I get a better computer, but that's like it. I'm hopelessly dependent on petsites nowadays so
roblox both my beloved and beloathed... I used to play it like crazy just a few years ago but I did not like the direction it took at some point and I lost interest </3 I used to play horrific housing, flood escape 1/2 and especially loomian legacy- with the last one being where I met most of my friends (both good and bad)

I still log in albeit once in a blue moon now... I love updating my avatar lol. maybe I will get back to it once I get a better computer, but that's like it. I'm hopelessly dependent on petsites nowadays so
///////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
///HZJiQ0Y.png//
I'm chronically addicted to dress to impress

I play a lot of minus elevation and flicker too

I play a lot of minus elevation and flicker too
Screenshot%202024-09-27%20at%202.51.22%E2%80%AFAM%20(1).png brat.png
Dbt9Zci.png
dT9HQge.png
AaYNmEX.png
yvMj9jM.png
7A7cEAI.png
formerly known as birbdude
[quote name="BirbDude" date="2024-06-20 21:48:56" ] I'm chronically addicted to dress to impress [/quote] samee!!!
BirbDude wrote on 2024-06-20 21:48:56:
samee!!!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
I love Roblox so much, LOL.

I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun!
I love Roblox so much, LOL.

I always play Dragon Adventures and Creatures of Sonaria, but lately I've been playing Wild Horse Islands, too. I don't have a lot of time to play but it's fun!
............................ eeee.png

she/her
med student

I mainly play COS (Creatures of Sonaria) and I'd love to have a FR and COS buddy! My username on that is "ocean man" or "studderbeans" :))
I mainly play COS (Creatures of Sonaria) and I'd love to have a FR and COS buddy! My username on that is "ocean man" or "studderbeans" :))
To gain true intelligence is to follow the Lightweaver's Way.