Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I blew all my dough on this guy...
Totally worth it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95692896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/956929/95692896_350.png[/img][/url] I adore cicadas, and as a US resident who lives within the boundaries of this year's emergences I'm having the best summer of my life. Here is my little breeding project to celebrate this incredible natural phenomenon. [url=https://cicadas.uconn.edu/general_information/]Learn more about periodical cicadas here![/url] When I sent his parents to the Plague nest they WEGGED me but the resulting baby was good so I was like alright I'll stop at one (Also I wanted the baby to be born during the height of the emergence so waiting to breed again would have been a bummer).
Totally worth it.

95692896_350.png

I adore cicadas, and as a US resident who lives within the boundaries of this year's emergences I'm having the best summer of my life. Here is my little breeding project to celebrate this incredible natural phenomenon. Learn more about periodical cicadas here!

When I sent his parents to the Plague nest they WEGGED me but the resulting baby was good so I was like alright I'll stop at one (Also I wanted the baby to be born during the height of the emergence so waiting to breed again would have been a bummer).
He looks so cool! I also encounter cicadas pretty often near where I live, and they’re really neat!
He looks so cool! I also encounter cicadas pretty often near where I live, and they’re really neat!
Call me Soli!
She/any
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
myL03yu.gif Art Shop

17JYCdP.gif
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
94851218p.png
How lovely! I adore insect-themed dragons and have several of my own as well. It's so cool to see a cicada-themed dragon, especially a Veilspun! I actually scried a cicada a while back when Dusthides released because they reminded me of them:
cicada

But I couldn't figure out how to recreate the orange parts of the wings since Topcoat covers too much of the body. Coal Petals is a great choice! I also like that it was born on a significant day!
How lovely! I adore insect-themed dragons and have several of my own as well. It's so cool to see a cicada-themed dragon, especially a Veilspun! I actually scried a cicada a while back when Dusthides released because they reminded me of them:
cicada

But I couldn't figure out how to recreate the orange parts of the wings since Topcoat covers too much of the body. Coal Petals is a great choice! I also like that it was born on a significant day!
63R1biD.png x f9f5sun.png x xxFree Dragons!
xxfandragons: lair | hibden | plans
xxWishlist
I love them....

That's the best WEGG emergence I've ever seen and it looks super amazing. My area had our cicadas out last year & I enjoyed holding the ones that didn't scream at me.
I love them....

That's the best WEGG emergence I've ever seen and it looks super amazing. My area had our cicadas out last year & I enjoyed holding the ones that didn't scream at me.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor
The ones that didn't scream at you were probably females! They don't have tymbals like males do. :)
@Meilkor
The ones that didn't scream at you were probably females! They don't have tymbals like males do. :)
ohh glorious creature... very clever use of the button eyes
ohh glorious creature... very clever use of the button eyes
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Cool! I was also got to see the periodical cicadas (I swear, you could stare at a tree and just notice multiple of them), and since this whole thing only happens every 200 something years, It's a great event to have a project of. This also comes to show that getting wegged isn't entirely bad at times.
Cool! I was also got to see the periodical cicadas (I swear, you could stare at a tree and just notice multiple of them), and since this whole thing only happens every 200 something years, It's a great event to have a project of. This also comes to show that getting wegged isn't entirely bad at times.
Silvally are awesome.
- No. 1 Silvally Fan (AKA Me)
beautiful! we don't have periodic cicadas around here, just these: [img]https://www.texasento.net/superb.jpg[/img]
beautiful! we don't have periodic cicadas around here, just these:

superb.jpg
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
CICADA BOY!!! he's very cute, congrats! i don't live in an area with any emergences these days so i had to wistfully watch this year's hullabaloo from my computer screen...

i have some cicada dragons of my own - they don't actually look much like cicadas, but there's one for each brood emergence in the time FR has been running. i made sure to get the dragons i needed for this year's double event when it kicked off, but i've been a little too distracted with my other projects to actually get them gened up lol

Brood 4Brood 5Brood 6Brood 7Brood 8Brood 9Brood 10

and the newest additions:

Brood 19Brood 13
CICADA BOY!!! he's very cute, congrats! i don't live in an area with any emergences these days so i had to wistfully watch this year's hullabaloo from my computer screen...

i have some cicada dragons of my own - they don't actually look much like cicadas, but there's one for each brood emergence in the time FR has been running. i made sure to get the dragons i needed for this year's double event when it kicked off, but i've been a little too distracted with my other projects to actually get them gened up lol

Brood 4Brood 5Brood 6Brood 7Brood 8Brood 9Brood 10

and the newest additions:

Brood 19Brood 13
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@StarKid

I mean usually when something screes at me when I pick it up, I just put it back down cause I'm never sure if it's a 'hi hello' or an 'oh dear lord what the heck is this gigantic thing?!'
@StarKid

I mean usually when something screes at me when I pick it up, I just put it back down cause I'm never sure if it's a 'hi hello' or an 'oh dear lord what the heck is this gigantic thing?!'
Will Draw For Treasure