Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | cervius' Bio Bonanza
1 2 3 4 5
@cervius
Just wanted to say your codes are amazing! I follow all the updates and see masterpieces again and again :>
@cervius
Just wanted to say your codes are amazing! I follow all the updates and see masterpieces again and again :>
In progress...
@Volcha
Thank you! I'm happy you [and many others] enjoy the codes I make.
@Volcha
Thank you! I'm happy you [and many others] enjoy the codes I make.
Eq06Qme.png Arin | 21 | He/They | Taken ♡

Totally a Deer behind the screen. AuDHD, please be patient with me.
Fixated on Dragons, Warframe and Destiny 2.
2hAKJGX.png -codes
-leveling
-g1 sales
-nesting
@cervius

Username: sabel
Profile or Dragon: I'm wondering if I can commission a theme that I can customize the elements of and use across my lair? I would want it to match the Monastery tab of my lair most.
The deets: Fiarly short, I won't be likely fleshing out most of these in too much detail right away. I would like spots to put some FR assets, maybe a spot to display a familiar image, or some 'hoard' items?
Payment Option: gems
Would you like the Code - Pulic is fine!
@cervius

Username: sabel
Profile or Dragon: I'm wondering if I can commission a theme that I can customize the elements of and use across my lair? I would want it to match the Monastery tab of my lair most.
The deets: Fiarly short, I won't be likely fleshing out most of these in too much detail right away. I would like spots to put some FR assets, maybe a spot to display a familiar image, or some 'hoard' items?
Payment Option: gems
Would you like the Code - Pulic is fine!
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@sabel
Hihi! Can you send that to me in a PM so it’s less likely to get lost here please?
@sabel
Hihi! Can you send that to me in a PM so it’s less likely to get lost here please?
Eq06Qme.png Arin | 21 | He/They | Taken ♡

Totally a Deer behind the screen. AuDHD, please be patient with me.
Fixated on Dragons, Warframe and Destiny 2.
2hAKJGX.png -codes
-leveling
-g1 sales
-nesting
1 2 3 4 5