Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Done] Light Sprite @ 135kg
[center] [item=Light Sprite] Looking to buy one Light Sprite. -------------------------------- [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3331535#post_3331535]Going off the price of this sale on April 26th for pricing reference.[/url][/i][/center] Bought for 135kg on 6/19!
Light Sprite

Looking to buy one Light Sprite.
Going off the price of this sale on April 26th for pricing reference.

Bought for 135kg on 6/19!
risingbeasts.gif xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png thepeculiarone.gif
I have a spare Light Sprite I could sell straight up if you are interested.
I have a spare Light Sprite I could sell straight up if you are interested.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku Definitely interested, feel free to send a PA or CR and I'll grab it! :)
@Rangiku Definitely interested, feel free to send a PA or CR and I'll grab it! :)
risingbeasts.gif xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png thepeculiarone.gif
@Infernette

You got it! I will set the CR up here momentarily. :3

I also have a spare set of the other 2013 sprites that I am looking to liquidate if you need any of those.
@Infernette

You got it! I will set the CR up here momentarily. :3

I also have a spare set of the other 2013 sprites that I am looking to liquidate if you need any of those.
@Rangiku All that I've got left to get is a fire sprite but I'll need to do a bit more saving up before then [~a few weeks still] - but thank you so much!
@Rangiku All that I've got left to get is a fire sprite but I'll need to do a bit more saving up before then [~a few weeks still] - but thank you so much!
@Infernette

No problem! Take all the time that you need. If you ever want the one that I got, let me know. ^^
@Infernette

No problem! Take all the time that you need. If you ever want the one that I got, let me know. ^^