Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mass Research Note Giveaway! 200+ Notes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Laita @Talonmaster

All sent! Thanks for stopping by!!

To anyone reading this: I currently have seven notes left. Depending on how many notes I get from Gathering Tools tomorrow, I might be able to do two people, but that'll be it.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped in so far and taken all these excess notes off my hands! I will likely do this again in the future when they start to pile up again, but until then, it's been a pleasure! o7
@Laita @Talonmaster

All sent! Thanks for stopping by!!

To anyone reading this: I currently have seven notes left. Depending on how many notes I get from Gathering Tools tomorrow, I might be able to do two people, but that'll be it.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped in so far and taken all these excess notes off my hands! I will likely do this again in the future when they start to pile up again, but until then, it's been a pleasure! o7
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
Research Notes Giveaway!
@SpiritsoftheSun
Sent a friend request for today!

Thank you so much for helping all of us further our digsites!
@SpiritsoftheSun
Sent a friend request for today!

Thank you so much for helping all of us further our digsites!
Sent a friend request! Ditto, thanks so much for helping everyone out! Especially since it's the first time getting through them for myself and probably a lot of us, it's been really exciting getting through the digsites faster! May your pickaxes always hit the squares you want :D
Sent a friend request! Ditto, thanks so much for helping everyone out! Especially since it's the first time getting through them for myself and probably a lot of us, it's been really exciting getting through the digsites faster! May your pickaxes always hit the squares you want :D
@Yozakura @Altairian

Both sent! As always, thank for stopping by and for the kind words!! I am now officially out of notes, but I'm glad that I was able to help so many people.

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night wherever you are! o7 <3
@Yozakura @Altairian

Both sent! As always, thank for stopping by and for the kind words!! I am now officially out of notes, but I'm glad that I was able to help so many people.

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night wherever you are! o7 <3
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
Research Notes Giveaway!
@SpiritsoftheSun

Thank you again for doing this! It’s been super helpful, hope you’re having a great day yourself!
@SpiritsoftheSun

Thank you again for doing this! It’s been super helpful, hope you’re having a great day yourself!
rainydaybutton.png
Sorry for the friend request I thought this was still open and that you had some notes left and I just realised you don't gfjhfs
Sorry for the friend request I thought this was still open and that you had some notes left and I just realised you don't gfjhfs
UpvfMko.png OXudRTR.png TspYaBg.gif M7urdnl.png
@ZanesTopSurgery

You're all good, no worries! Killer username btw, it made me giggle.
@ZanesTopSurgery

You're all good, no worries! Killer username btw, it made me giggle.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
Research Notes Giveaway!
@SpiritsoftheSun, thank you for running this!

If it's OK with you, I currently have 27 notes saved up; I'd love to pay it forward and either donate the notes to you if you want to friend me so I can pass them on, or else hand them out to anyone in the thread who didn't get notes from you and wants to send me a friend request!
@SpiritsoftheSun, thank you for running this!

If it's OK with you, I currently have 27 notes saved up; I'd love to pay it forward and either donate the notes to you if you want to friend me so I can pass them on, or else hand them out to anyone in the thread who didn't get notes from you and wants to send me a friend request!
@Sorenna

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy and wanted to take a little time to think this over so I could be more well rested when I actually got around to replying.

Anyway, unfortunately sending notes doesn't work like that. If you sent them to me it would just uncover random spots in my digsites. There's no way to send them as individual items, however, if you would like to send notes out from what you have that's perfectly fine by me! All I ask is that you follow the same rules I have set (six notes per day, per person) for the sake of fairness. It's very very kind of you to want to contribute in this, and I certainly don't mind. ^^
@Sorenna

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy and wanted to take a little time to think this over so I could be more well rested when I actually got around to replying.

Anyway, unfortunately sending notes doesn't work like that. If you sent them to me it would just uncover random spots in my digsites. There's no way to send them as individual items, however, if you would like to send notes out from what you have that's perfectly fine by me! All I ask is that you follow the same rules I have set (six notes per day, per person) for the sake of fairness. It's very very kind of you to want to contribute in this, and I certainly don't mind. ^^
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
Research Notes Giveaway!
[quote name="SpiritsoftheSun" date="2024-06-20 13:20:30" ] @Sorenna So sorry for the late reply! Was busy and wanted to take a little time to think this over so I could be more well rested when I actually got around to replying. Anyway, unfortunately sending notes doesn't work like that. If you sent them to me it would just uncover random spots in my digsites. There's no way to send them as individual items, however, if you would like to send notes out from what you have that's perfectly fine by me! All I ask is that you follow the same rules I have set (six notes per day, per person) for the sake of fairness. It's very very kind of you to want to contribute in this, and I certainly don't mind. ^^ [/quote] Oh, rats, I didn't even think of that! You're right, I couldn't send them to you without them activating on your digsites. Oops. I'm happy to send out 6 notes to whomever requests them, one request per day, then! Please ping me.
SpiritsoftheSun wrote on 2024-06-20 13:20:30:
@Sorenna

Oh, rats, I didn't even think of that! You're right, I couldn't send them to you without them activating on your digsites. Oops.

I'm happy to send out 6 notes to whomever requests them, one request per day, then! Please ping me.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11