Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crab Commissions [full]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Octobrush i’d be willing to do 2 in one image! (for pricing, if you want like 2 fullbodies that’ll just be fullbody price x2, so 6000g. but let me know what you’re interested in!)

((going afk for a bit so i’ll update the main post in a few hours))
@Octobrush i’d be willing to do 2 in one image! (for pricing, if you want like 2 fullbodies that’ll just be fullbody price x2, so 6000g. but let me know what you’re interested in!)

((going afk for a bit so i’ll update the main post in a few hours))
86087273.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
Slot?
Slot?
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png
would love to be put on the second waitlist spot!
would love to be put on the second waitlist spot!
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
If there's still a waitlist slot I would love it!
If there's still a waitlist slot I would love it!

NfdwCv9.png
would also love to hop on the waitlist if possible !
would also love to hop on the waitlist if possible !
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
@Munchkins @XXVeil i was planning on only taking 2 waitlist slots but i’ll add you guys to the list still o7 i’ll try to get all these done before ArtFighth starts :P
@Munchkins @XXVeil i was planning on only taking 2 waitlist slots but i’ll add you guys to the list still o7 i’ll try to get all these done before ArtFighth starts :P
86087273.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
Super sorry for the delay! Maintenance caught me off guard and the lag has been...an experience xD But yes! I would love both chars in one image please!! I completely understand it's price x 2! Tysm!

Username:Octobrush
Type: halfbody x2
Payment: gems
Character Ref:
1. Luci and another example here (any outfit for her works) + Toyhouse profile: here
2. Cami and another example here (Preferably the outfit on the right for her please) + Toyhouse profile: here
Personality/Pose: I leave poses up to you!! They have some notes on their profiles as well!
Personality:
Luci:sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful
Cami:relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof

Notes/Details: Honestly I'd be happy with anything! You're welcome to have full artistic freedom here as well! You're welcome to pick a new or change/adjust outfits/accessories as well that can fit the theme! All I ask is if you could please keep their tail rings on (if their tails show)! Thank you!
Super sorry for the delay! Maintenance caught me off guard and the lag has been...an experience xD But yes! I would love both chars in one image please!! I completely understand it's price x 2! Tysm!

Username:Octobrush
Type: halfbody x2
Payment: gems
Character Ref:
1. Luci and another example here (any outfit for her works) + Toyhouse profile: here
2. Cami and another example here (Preferably the outfit on the right for her please) + Toyhouse profile: here
Personality/Pose: I leave poses up to you!! They have some notes on their profiles as well!
Personality:
Luci:sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful
Cami:relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof

Notes/Details: Honestly I'd be happy with anything! You're welcome to have full artistic freedom here as well! You're welcome to pick a new or change/adjust outfits/accessories as well that can fit the theme! All I ask is if you could please keep their tail rings on (if their tails show)! Thank you!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

these all sound great!
@Mercenary i’d count that as gijinka! and @Iceluoxue that’s absolutely no problem! if you have Discord i can send images through that too, although if not imgur/imgbox is fine o7

and also pinging @lutes @Octobrush , please send payment through crossroads and i will get started! thanks guys! :D
these all sound great!
@Mercenary i’d count that as gijinka! and @Iceluoxue that’s absolutely no problem! if you have Discord i can send images through that too, although if not imgur/imgbox is fine o7

and also pinging @lutes @Octobrush , please send payment through crossroads and i will get started! thanks guys! :D
86087273.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
@Mercenary thank you!! :D [img]https://file.garden/ZWZ1P9szsWLb2bw2/Arts/Finished%20Works/mercenary_gijinka_WM.png[/img]
@Mercenary thank you!! :D
mercenary_gijinka_WM.png
86087273.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
@Octobrush and @Iceluoxue thank you!! <3 [img]https://file.garden/ZWZ1P9szsWLb2bw2/Arts/Finished%20Works/octobrush_halfbodies_WM.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZWZ1P9szsWLb2bw2/Arts/Finished%20Works/iceluoxue_WM.png[/img] and lutes’ chibi is complete, just waiting for confirmation. so in the meantime, @shimmyshim @rubin @Munchkins and @XXVeil feel free to send your slot info!! let’s see if i can get these done before artfight starts ^^” if not i may put them on hold to focus on that, but i will let you know if that’s the case!
@Octobrush and @Iceluoxue thank you!! <3
octobrush_halfbodies_WM.png
iceluoxue_WM.png

and lutes’ chibi is complete, just waiting for confirmation. so in the meantime, @shimmyshim @rubin @Munchkins and @XXVeil feel free to send your slot info!! let’s see if i can get these done before artfight starts ^^” if not i may put them on hold to focus on that, but i will let you know if that’s the case!
86087273.png |
|
|

mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
q3Me7tJ.png
|
|
|
I'm Crab! any prns
art shop here
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15