Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
[s]Oh yeah, team doesn't matter, I'm still launching an art missile your way >:)[/s] I'm updating my bookmarks and other stuff! So far most of them turned out to be Stardust as well, but they just announced the theme today, so I'll have to wait for more people to sign up to find out just how many are friendly-fire material XD Either way, I absolutely love the themes this year! The colors are gorgeous <3 Have a celebratory doodle of StarMan! Get it, 'cause STARdust... I'm funny right [img]https://i.imgur.com/eTEf4oj.jpg[/img]
Oh yeah, team doesn't matter, I'm still launching an art missile your way >:)

I'm updating my bookmarks and other stuff! So far most of them turned out to be Stardust as well, but they just announced the theme today, so I'll have to wait for more people to sign up to find out just how many are friendly-fire material XD Either way, I absolutely love the themes this year! The colors are gorgeous <3

Have a celebratory doodle of StarMan! Get it, 'cause STARdust... I'm funny right

eTEf4oj.jpg
JO3IUDA.png
Hey Fuda, it's alright, take your time! I may or may not have fallen victim to distraction myself. Yeah, there's always [i]konflict[/i] in the MK universe amirite [s]what I had to use the k[/s]. Terry comes home from the tournament and goes back to work, but sees this: [img]https://i.ibb.co/6y40KNX/Untitled119.png[/img] Hey, awesome sig! I'm kinda thinking of making a new Aile themed one. Or something else, depends on how I feel. Anyways, AF reveal? Yay! I was there for the end of the stream, and I picked Seafoam cuz I love green. Working on my little user card for it, and trying to crunch in characters at the same time too. And yes, I should double check my bookmarks, good idea. Eeyy Starman! Nice. Speaking about Starman... [img]https://i.ibb.co/K6qpjXj/StarMan.gif[/img]
Hey Fuda, it's alright, take your time! I may or may not have fallen victim to distraction myself.

Yeah, there's always konflict in the MK universe amirite what I had to use the k.

Terry comes home from the tournament and goes back to work, but sees this:

Untitled119.png

Hey, awesome sig! I'm kinda thinking of making a new Aile themed one. Or something else, depends on how I feel.

Anyways, AF reveal? Yay! I was there for the end of the stream, and I picked Seafoam cuz I love green. Working on my little user card for it, and trying to crunch in characters at the same time too. And yes, I should double check my bookmarks, good idea.

Eeyy Starman! Nice. Speaking about Starman...

StarMan.gif
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
The Fatal Fury flashbacks are real…

Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that I went with the family to Universal Studios yesterday to celebrate Sis’ birthday early. We immediately went to Super Nintendo World as soon as we entered. I could tell how much effort Miyamoto-sensei put into making the park the most fun interactive experience he and the team could make.
The Fatal Fury flashbacks are real…

Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that I went with the family to Universal Studios yesterday to celebrate Sis’ birthday early. We immediately went to Super Nintendo World as soon as we entered. I could tell how much effort Miyamoto-sensei put into making the park the most fun interactive experience he and the team could make.
Oh no watch out Terry XD
Geese teeth still freak me out a little bit-

An Aile-themed sig would be really cool! Or anything else you wanna go with!

Oooo, nice! Watch out for us Stardust-ers :))

I LOVE THE STARMAN BLINGEE OMIGOSH IT'S SO SHINY
He was made for Blingees, I swear! And now I wanna make it so the star emblem on his head is capable of glowing sometimes because it's a headcanon I've attached myself to thanks to the Blingee

That sounds like a lot of fun, Fuda!! I've always wanted to go to Universal Studios! I can only imagine the amount of fun you had, especially at Super Nintendo World; I actually forgot that was here in America now! Happy early birthday to your sister ^^

Also, happy father's day! Here's a random pun I selected:
"Dad, did you get a haircut?"
"No, I got them all cut!"

Clap now
Oh no watch out Terry XD
Geese teeth still freak me out a little bit-

An Aile-themed sig would be really cool! Or anything else you wanna go with!

Oooo, nice! Watch out for us Stardust-ers :))

I LOVE THE STARMAN BLINGEE OMIGOSH IT'S SO SHINY
He was made for Blingees, I swear! And now I wanna make it so the star emblem on his head is capable of glowing sometimes because it's a headcanon I've attached myself to thanks to the Blingee

That sounds like a lot of fun, Fuda!! I've always wanted to go to Universal Studios! I can only imagine the amount of fun you had, especially at Super Nintendo World; I actually forgot that was here in America now! Happy early birthday to your sister ^^

Also, happy father's day! Here's a random pun I selected:
"Dad, did you get a haircut?"
"No, I got them all cut!"

Clap now
JO3IUDA.png
Oh, right. Happy Father's Day. Nice joke, too.

Yeah, there was so much to do, especially with the Power Bracelet. I went with Team Luigi. Some fun minigames involving a Goomba, a Piranha Plant, a Koopa and a Thwomp. The Mario Kart ride has to be the best part. Sad that the Toadstool Cafe is the worst part, though, since you have to make a reservation between 4 and 7 PM, and the food is kinda overpriced for what it offers. You think spending 16 dollars for a burger is too much? Good thing we snuck in our own food and snacks, including grapes! Aside from that, it was great. Even the restroom had some wonderful decor!

But, you know, for being a place called 'Super Nintendo World', I think it'd be great if there were some expansions featuring other Nintendo games. Still, I understand that starting with Mario rather than going full Smash Bros. would give them a lot of gains without wasting too much money and resources. I mean, it's Mario! Who doesn't like Mario? I know that there was a Donkey Kong Country expansion in Universal Studios Japan half a year ago, but I still think it would be epic to see expansions featuring The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokémon and Star Fox.
Oh, right. Happy Father's Day. Nice joke, too.

Yeah, there was so much to do, especially with the Power Bracelet. I went with Team Luigi. Some fun minigames involving a Goomba, a Piranha Plant, a Koopa and a Thwomp. The Mario Kart ride has to be the best part. Sad that the Toadstool Cafe is the worst part, though, since you have to make a reservation between 4 and 7 PM, and the food is kinda overpriced for what it offers. You think spending 16 dollars for a burger is too much? Good thing we snuck in our own food and snacks, including grapes! Aside from that, it was great. Even the restroom had some wonderful decor!

But, you know, for being a place called 'Super Nintendo World', I think it'd be great if there were some expansions featuring other Nintendo games. Still, I understand that starting with Mario rather than going full Smash Bros. would give them a lot of gains without wasting too much money and resources. I mean, it's Mario! Who doesn't like Mario? I know that there was a Donkey Kong Country expansion in Universal Studios Japan half a year ago, but I still think it would be epic to see expansions featuring The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Pokémon and Star Fox.
Man, that sounds like a lot of fun! I agree with that, though. I think a Metroid-themed place, especially. Not sure if little kids would like it, but there could be a lot of cool sets, costumes, interactive puzzles...

Also yeah, sneak in your own food to those places, they always price it up a ton.

There was one place I wanted to go to, called the Convergence Station. It's made by the same people who made Omega Mart, and basically it's a cool sci-fi themed space you can run around in and explore, but there's also a lore puzzle if you want something more to do. I probably would get dizzy from all the art stuff after a while but still really cool.
Man, that sounds like a lot of fun! I agree with that, though. I think a Metroid-themed place, especially. Not sure if little kids would like it, but there could be a lot of cool sets, costumes, interactive puzzles...

Also yeah, sneak in your own food to those places, they always price it up a ton.

There was one place I wanted to go to, called the Convergence Station. It's made by the same people who made Omega Mart, and basically it's a cool sci-fi themed space you can run around in and explore, but there's also a lore puzzle if you want something more to do. I probably would get dizzy from all the art stuff after a while but still really cool.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Oh boy, overpriced food... but I would get tricked because I love themed places like that TvT I'll have to remember to go when we eventually go to Universal! One day it'll happen XD It would be really cool if they added other Nintendo properties, since it's Super Nintendo World and not Super Mario World or anything like that. A Metroid area would be SICK, a Pokemon area would obviously sell millions, and let's be honest, I'm going straight to the Kirby area if they add one. Ooo, I wanna go to the Convergence Station now! I remember hearing about the Omega Mart, and I think with that place, I would have at least one panic attack if I end up in a claustrophobic place, but it still seems like fun ^^ I love playing around with the Undertale box generator guys [img]https://i.imgur.com/AqeYmE2.png[/img]
Oh boy, overpriced food... but I would get tricked because I love themed places like that TvT I'll have to remember to go when we eventually go to Universal! One day it'll happen XD It would be really cool if they added other Nintendo properties, since it's Super Nintendo World and not Super Mario World or anything like that. A Metroid area would be SICK, a Pokemon area would obviously sell millions, and let's be honest, I'm going straight to the Kirby area if they add one.

Ooo, I wanna go to the Convergence Station now! I remember hearing about the Omega Mart, and I think with that place, I would have at least one panic attack if I end up in a claustrophobic place, but it still seems like fun ^^

I love playing around with the Undertale box generator guys

AqeYmE2.png
JO3IUDA.png
From what I saw in the pictures, some places are smaller (like the mini buildings inside the town area), and then some other rooms are HUGE, like stack up multiple people huge.

I could Braille-y understand that but when I translated it, I could understand Morse-o . :)
From what I saw in the pictures, some places are smaller (like the mini buildings inside the town area), and then some other rooms are HUGE, like stack up multiple people huge.

I could Braille-y understand that but when I translated it, I could understand Morse-o . :)
One room's small, and then the next room you're in a whole city XD I can only imagine the amount of minds blown and the reactions lol [s]That reminds me of Infinity Train actually[/s] Okay, you win the pun crown Clara, that was the perfect reaction [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C8196SaTg0rL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png[/img] Here, take this shirt, you've earned it! Totally free!
One room's small, and then the next room you're in a whole city XD I can only imagine the amount of minds blown and the reactions lol
That reminds me of Infinity Train actually

Okay, you win the pun crown Clara, that was the perfect reaction

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C8196SaTg0rL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Here, take this shirt, you've earned it! Totally free!
JO3IUDA.png
Thank you, kind Lugia. What a punny shirt! I've just been dyeing to wear it ever since I won it! Think it would be appropriate to get a tie for this moment. You really can't fabricate these feelings!

Help the puns keep coming
Thank you, kind Lugia. What a punny shirt! I've just been dyeing to wear it ever since I won it! Think it would be appropriate to get a tie for this moment. You really can't fabricate these feelings!

Help the puns keep coming
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158