Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fund My Fathoms [Holiday Exclusves FS]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center]Hello! I'm an older player obsessed with the new Fathoms, and have a lot of projects in the works! In order to fund my new addiction, I am looking to part ways with some of my old Holiday exclusives. I am prioritizing gem payments around fair market value, but will consider treasure offers as well! [b]Here's what i've got: Sprites:[/b] [item=lightning sprite] [item=fire sprite] [item=arcane sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=nature sprite] [b]Armbands:[/b] [item=searing armband] [item=frigid armband] [item=electrician's armband] [b]Skins:[/b] [skin=3157] [skin=3316] [skin=3318] [skin=3657] [skin=3658] I have more, just ask if you're looking for something! I got tired of listing them. [/center]
Hello! I'm an older player obsessed with the new Fathoms, and have a lot of projects in the works! In order to fund my new addiction, I am looking to part ways with some of my old Holiday exclusives. I am prioritizing gem payments around fair market value, but will consider treasure offers as well!

Here's what i've got:
Sprites:

Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Nature Sprite

Armbands:
Searing Armband Frigid Armband Electrician's Armband

Skins:

I have more, just ask if you're looking for something! I got tired of listing them.

MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Glare Hello! Do you happen to have any old mirror male festival skins? Specifically these ones: [item=Skin: Skingraft][item=Skin: Crescendo Phantom][item=Skin: Pearlescent Glacier][item=Skin: Plague Child]
@Glare

Hello! Do you happen to have any old mirror male festival skins? Specifically these ones:

Skin: Skingraft Skin: Crescendo Phantom Skin: Pearlescent Glacier Skin: Plague Child
Td4lBWl.png
@Glare
hello! this might be a longshot, but i suppose it's worth a try :)
would you be interested at all in trading a sprite or two in exchange for whatever fathom scrolls you might be needing?
@Glare
hello! this might be a longshot, but i suppose it's worth a try :)
would you be interested at all in trading a sprite or two in exchange for whatever fathom scrolls you might be needing?
....................................................................................... 7Y0SkWr.png MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

Np4NxIR.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Ambitious I have
@Ambitious I have
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Glare

Would you be open to parting with it for 200g? Old skins are really hard to price since they're not really listed and/or bought a lot, but I'm happy to haggle for it!!
@Glare

Would you be open to parting with it for 200g? Old skins are really hard to price since they're not really listed and/or bought a lot, but I'm happy to haggle for it!!
Td4lBWl.png
@Raijuu Unfortunately, I'm looking primarily for gems because those genes are priiiicey.
@Raijuu Unfortunately, I'm looking primarily for gems because those genes are priiiicey.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Ambitious would you consider 350?
@Ambitious would you consider 350?
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Glare

Sure!! Send me a PA for it! c:
@Glare

Sure!! Send me a PA for it! c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious will do!
@Ambitious will do!
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Glare would you do 15kg + 5mil treasure for your fire sprite?

Edit: Oh God wait I got my conversions wrong hang on. Oh my God oh lord

Edit 2: no wait no I didn't. Disregard I can't math.
@Glare would you do 15kg + 5mil treasure for your fire sprite?

Edit: Oh God wait I got my conversions wrong hang on. Oh my God oh lord

Edit 2: no wait no I didn't. Disregard I can't math.
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page