Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Fathoms Return!
I KNEW it would be a new modern breed, hello customization!!!!
I KNEW it would be a new modern breed, hello customization!!!!
F4fc8q9.png
Thanks staff for all the tons of effort that must've gone into this release! Awesome job ^-^

<3 the new breed, time to see which pairs I can switch up!
Thanks staff for all the tons of effort that must've gone into this release! Awesome job ^-^

<3 the new breed, time to see which pairs I can switch up!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngVgQr1kz.png
[center]FATHOMS ARE HERE!!! Can't believe they're actually here, first modern breed release I'm actually here for! They look amazing, thank you for the hard work!! [emoji=aberration star size=1][/center]
FATHOMS ARE HERE!!! Can't believe they're actually here, first modern breed release I'm actually here for! They look amazing, thank you for the hard work!!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
Sad that it's ONLY Fathoms, but I love love their poses. It feels so weird having a new modern ; u ;
Sad that it's ONLY Fathoms, but I love love their poses. It feels so weird having a new modern ; u ;
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
my two fathom hatches! overall happy with the colors, and excited to spend some time in the scrying workshop + dressing room with them :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95723648.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95723719.png[/img]
my two fathom hatches! overall happy with the colors, and excited to spend some time in the scrying workshop + dressing room with them :)

95723648.png
95723719.png
5m0ZI1y.jpeg
I LOVE the direction the FR team went with introducing these dragons! An item instead of a traditional egg, and how we're welcoming them to our clans, how this is going to be a steady flow that's rather accessible to everyone. This is so SO NEAT!!
I LOVE the direction the FR team went with introducing these dragons! An item instead of a traditional egg, and how we're welcoming them to our clans, how this is going to be a steady flow that's rather accessible to everyone. This is so SO NEAT!!
I'm Moth Mum! She/they/it, Ace pan polyamorous. Visit my clan profile!
Ping me if you want me to see something.
Big_lineless_ace_heart.gifBig_lineless_pan_heart.gifBig_lineless_polyam_heart.gifBig_lineless_demigirl_heart.gif
Pixels by me, doing on request
FATHOMS REAL, LET'S GOOOOOO THAT WAS SO FUN, thank you devs!! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=seashell size=1]
FATHOMS REAL, LET'S GOOOOOO THAT WAS SO FUN, thank you devs!!
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
Omg I love them[emoji=fathom love size=1]
Omg I love them
image.png
I LOVE this breed and I LOVE the fact that it’s limited. Having something a little more rare to try and get makes the game more fun. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
I LOVE this breed and I LOVE the fact that it’s limited. Having something a little more rare to try and get makes the game more fun.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
W1dpc3e.png