Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future single-flight fancies
Now that we know the site can filter us by Flight— besides in-flight forums of course— I’m excited to see future events have similar functions played out!

What other events could they use this fun gimmick for? Maybe adventure mode will be slowly teased out by each flight having their own puzzle piece to share with the others, oooo! >:D
Now that we know the site can filter us by Flight— besides in-flight forums of course— I’m excited to see future events have similar functions played out!

What other events could they use this fun gimmick for? Maybe adventure mode will be slowly teased out by each flight having their own puzzle piece to share with the others, oooo! >:D
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
Very excited for what shadow could be like! Tricks and riddles are the vibe after all.
Very excited for what shadow could be like! Tricks and riddles are the vibe after all.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
I hope Earth gets a chance to get a single-flight thing, even though we already had Dustcarve ig ;v;
I hope Earth gets a chance to get a single-flight thing, even though we already had Dustcarve ig ;v;
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
pvp but only for nature and plague. we play out the war between our flights in real time. SQUARE UP GUYS

for real though, i think the lore of those two flights are so intermingled that i wouldnt be bothered in the slightest if any event like that was shared between the two
pvp but only for nature and plague. we play out the war between our flights in real time. SQUARE UP GUYS

for real though, i think the lore of those two flights are so intermingled that i wouldnt be bothered in the slightest if any event like that was shared between the two
[quote name="DroseraCat" date="2024-06-13 14:51:56" ] pvp but only for nature and plague. we play out the war between our flights in real time. SQUARE UP GUYS for real though, i think the lore of those two flights are so intermingled that i wouldnt be bothered in the slightest if any event like that was shared between the two [/quote] I second this, both the fighting in the Denny's parking lot, and the two flights having a joint event thingy. Honestly, it'd be a little weird to not have Nature along for a Plague thing like this
DroseraCat wrote on 2024-06-13 14:51:56:

I second this, both the fighting in the Denny's parking lot, and the two flights having a joint event thingy. Honestly, it'd be a little weird to not have Nature along for a Plague thing like this
YMPbu9R.pngeq6zQ9M.pngpZJYyk4.png1YB0OjO.pnggE96VFA.png5Km2boY.pnglafK3Rf.png0HBKL8H.pngy41plqc.pngQGvYKGE.pngl8NOdbs.pngMesq6uj.png
And Shadow and Light! Glimmer and Gloom is deadly serious business disguised as a harmless game.
And Shadow and Light! Glimmer and Gloom is deadly serious business disguised as a harmless game.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
I hope that when adventure mode comes along, there are more things like this! Like maybe puzzles themed around certain flights, but members from that flight get a hint or other advantage. I'm too tired to think of an example but I'd love that
I hope that when adventure mode comes along, there are more things like this! Like maybe puzzles themed around certain flights, but members from that flight get a hint or other advantage. I'm too tired to think of an example but I'd love that
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
[quote name="DroseraCat" date="2024-06-13 14:51:56" ] pvp but only for nature and plague. we play out the war between our flights in real time. SQUARE UP GUYS [/quote] BRING IT ON [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81765078][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817651/81765078p.png[/img][/url][item=Yeti Brawler]
DroseraCat wrote on 2024-06-13 14:51:56:
BRING IT ON
81765078p.png Yeti Brawler
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure