Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Espurr for sure, but the Popplio line is a close second :]
Espurr for sure, but the Popplio line is a close second :]
I feel very on brand for saying: My favourite pokemon is Dratini, with Dragonair a really really close second.
I feel very on brand for saying: My favourite pokemon is Dratini, with Dragonair a really really close second.
O0LnWau.png
Sigilyph coming up at number one which is crazy because the starly line was my favorite for like. ever. I'd have a sigilyph if pokemon were real
Sigilyph coming up at number one which is crazy because the starly line was my favorite for like. ever. I'd have a sigilyph if pokemon were real
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
Swadloon!! I love my grumpy seed blanket baby. Vaporeon is really close and was my childhood favorite as well.
Swadloon!! I love my grumpy seed blanket baby. Vaporeon is really close and was my childhood favorite as well.
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
Luxray! I think it is really cool they can see through walls and I really like the design :)
Luxray! I think it is really cool they can see through walls and I really like the design :)
There's to many for me to give just one favorite, but some of my top favorites are Gardevoir, Espeon, Ogerpon, Volcarona, Alolan Raichu, Latios, and Calyrex XD
There's to many for me to give just one favorite, but some of my top favorites are Gardevoir, Espeon, Ogerpon, Volcarona, Alolan Raichu, Latios, and Calyrex XD
Suicune is my favorite by far, but it’s a legendary so I’m going to give you my top 3 regular fav pkmn.

1. Sigilyph
2. Nincada
3. Gengar

But to be completely honest I’m a fan of most psychic/ghost/fairy and dragon types!
Suicune is my favorite by far, but it’s a legendary so I’m going to give you my top 3 regular fav pkmn.

1. Sigilyph
2. Nincada
3. Gengar

But to be completely honest I’m a fan of most psychic/ghost/fairy and dragon types!
img.jpg
Hard to choose between mimikyu, leafeon, and joltik
Hard to choose between mimikyu, leafeon, and joltik
Hope whoever is reading this is doing well!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30