Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 30+ Dragons for Sale! (Art, G1s, & More)
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
[quote name="SourPatchKids" date="2024-06-09 21:00:18" ] Hmm maybe like 70-80g/kt (for both the dragon and the skin + apparel) if that works for you? Mostly because the skin goes for about 100g on the auction house currently, everything else is pretty inexpensive. I’m definitely willing to haggle though, I mostly just want these guys to go to good homes ^^ (also sorry about the late response) [/quote] 80kt/g is more than fair, I appreciate it :) I'd love to give them a good home in my lair
SourPatchKids wrote on 2024-06-09 21:00:18:
Hmm maybe like 70-80g/kt (for both the dragon and the skin + apparel) if that works for you? Mostly because the skin goes for about 100g on the auction house currently, everything else is pretty inexpensive.

I’m definitely willing to haggle though, I mostly just want these guys to go to good homes ^^ (also sorry about the late response)

80kt/g is more than fair, I appreciate it :) I'd love to give them a good home in my lair
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@flipwizard
Alrighty! I’ll set up a CR now :)
@flipwizard
Alrighty! I’ll set up a CR now :)
artist | she/they| My Art Shop
Hello! Would you accept 100 gems for Winnie? :)
Hello! Would you accept 100 gems for Winnie? :)
My dragon, Harvest, a brown/green coloured Obelisk
@Stardewe
Definitely, I’ll go ahead and set up a CR!
@Stardewe
Definitely, I’ll go ahead and set up a CR!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump
bump