Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | cool n dirty accents 4 sale
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@creosote oh ok nw! Just for research purposes what was the price on it?
@creosote oh ok nw! Just for research purposes what was the price on it?
TntJeP6.png
@DismasYves looks like it went for 900g o7 i hope you can find a copy soon!!
@DismasYves looks like it went for 900g o7 i hope you can find a copy soon!!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote
hello! would you be willing to hold wheel of fortune for 2 days?
@creosote
hello! would you be willing to hold wheel of fortune for 2 days?
pirate%20daughter%20plain%20fr%20sig.png
@kyruiz sure! i'll send a PA o/
@kyruiz sure! i'll send a PA o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote

How much for False Blessing?

Edit Sorry, I see it was on the AH but now is gone.
@creosote

How much for False Blessing?

Edit Sorry, I see it was on the AH but now is gone.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom oh whoops i didn't see this, sorry! unfortunately it sold on the AH a few days ago though D:
@Bantymom oh whoops i didn't see this, sorry! unfortunately it sold on the AH a few days ago though D:
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
[quote name="creosote" date="2024-06-06 12:17:15" ] @Bantymom oh whoops i didn't see this, sorry! unfortunately it sold on the AH a few days ago though D: [/quote] Oh heavens, it's not your fault! I hadn't read the first post carefully, silly me. Please don't worry. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
creosote wrote on 2024-06-06 12:17:15:

Oh heavens, it's not your fault! I hadn't read the first post carefully, silly me. Please don't worry.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=ping size=1]
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
@creosote

Hey there! This is a lil haggle but would you trade a bathtub full of salt for 2 noc eggs and... exactly 1029g?

(turns pockets inside out)
@creosote

Hey there! This is a lil haggle but would you trade a bathtub full of salt for 2 noc eggs and... exactly 1029g?

(turns pockets inside out)
@InterstellarMage howdy! and sure :D i'll send a CR!
@InterstellarMage howdy! and sure :D i'll send a CR!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29