Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG24] Cygnus's Coliseum Cicada Clash
Wow, it looks like none of my posts have actually sent through. Unfortunately the public library is closed due to festival, I will try and ask around my friends to borrow a laptop so I can re-access the spreadsheet. I will repost (and hopefully actually go through this time) everyone's ticket totals tonight if a friend can help, or tomorrow if not.

Thank you again to everyone who has taken part. Prize draws will commence very soon (once 48hrs for checking is given, so from whenever the ticket spreadsheet resend manages to go live).
Wow, it looks like none of my posts have actually sent through. Unfortunately the public library is closed due to festival, I will try and ask around my friends to borrow a laptop so I can re-access the spreadsheet. I will repost (and hopefully actually go through this time) everyone's ticket totals tonight if a friend can help, or tomorrow if not.

Thank you again to everyone who has taken part. Prize draws will commence very soon (once 48hrs for checking is given, so from whenever the ticket spreadsheet resend manages to go live).
Hello all. Apologies for the delay here. A few things hit in my life at once, and so I have been entrusting my account to my sister to keep things ticking over. I could not ask her to take on this responsibility.

Some of those things have now stabilised. I am pulling double shift this weekend but have Monday off. I shall double check ticket counts, pass out small "thank you for waiting prizes" and prepare to start the draw then.

I am so grateful for all of your support and patience.
Hello all. Apologies for the delay here. A few things hit in my life at once, and so I have been entrusting my account to my sister to keep things ticking over. I could not ask her to take on this responsibility.

Some of those things have now stabilised. I am pulling double shift this weekend but have Monday off. I shall double check ticket counts, pass out small "thank you for waiting prizes" and prepare to start the draw then.

@SilentWanderer @Edenello @jbapple @sakigamis @pheaux @CaptainDrakken
@Rattification @fistfulofdragons @mngwa @Fragariavesca @Graceling13 @Draugwen @Latsyric @Golden @harpyja @dragonflare92 @Kothra @tigressRising
@Jeevas @uruhead @forestmouse @aesthera
@humbledarkimage @Pinopsida @chamilet @BadPearl @PallasiteMatrix @OnceWorried @astudyinpanda @Taccs @BrochitisBoy @mix

Thank you all again for your patience! Ticket checks are below. You have a little over 48hrs to notify if there have been any mistakes in calculations, then drawing shall begin. Small items as thank you for sticking with me through the real life issues are being sent out now.

SilentWanderer 3
Edenello 4
jbapple 2
sakigamis 3
pheaux 3
CaptainDrakken 4
Rattification 3
fistfulofdragons 4
mngwa 3
Fragariavesca 4
Graceling13 2
Draugwen 2
Latsyric 4
Golden 4
harpyja 3
dragonflare92 4
Kothra 3
tigressRising 4
Jeevas 4
uruhead 3
forestmouse 4
aesthera 3
humbledarkimage 3
Pinopsida 3
chamilet 3
BadPearl 4
PallasiteMatrix 4
OnceWorried 2
astudyinpanda 2
Taccs 2
BronchitisBoy 2
mix 2
@SilentWanderer @Edenello @jbapple @sakigamis @pheaux @CaptainDrakken
@Rattification @fistfulofdragons @mngwa @Fragariavesca @Graceling13 @Draugwen @Latsyric @Golden @harpyja @dragonflare92 @Kothra @tigressRising
@Jeevas @uruhead @forestmouse @aesthera
@humbledarkimage @Pinopsida @chamilet @BadPearl @PallasiteMatrix @OnceWorried @astudyinpanda @Taccs @BrochitisBoy @mix

Thank you all again for your patience! Ticket checks are below. You have a little over 48hrs to notify if there have been any mistakes in calculations, then drawing shall begin. Small items as thank you for sticking with me through the real life issues are being sent out now.

SilentWanderer 3
Edenello 4
jbapple 2
sakigamis 3
pheaux 3
CaptainDrakken 4
Rattification 3
fistfulofdragons 4
mngwa 3
Fragariavesca 4
Graceling13 2
Draugwen 2