Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
@williwawwarden

Oooo gotcha! Thank you! That did it!
@williwawwarden

Oooo gotcha! Thank you! That did it!
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Brixart Awesome. Happy battling! [emoji=gust size=1]
@Brixart Awesome. Happy battling!
@rileythePlagueDr bookmark
@rileythePlagueDr bookmark
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
Who here has done a Workshop/Portal fighter build using an Arcane dragon?

It's not a big deal for me to experiment myself and use a tincture of dissolution if it doesn't work out, but ideally I'd like to be able to use the same dragon for both Workshop/Portal and for the Mire.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had success doing this or if you have any tips!
Who here has done a Workshop/Portal fighter build using an Arcane dragon?

It's not a big deal for me to experiment myself and use a tincture of dissolution if it doesn't work out, but ideally I'd like to be able to use the same dragon for both Workshop/Portal and for the Mire.

I'm just curious if anyone else has had success doing this or if you have any tips!
FerberusDragon Sale Thread
I tried making a WC Mire flyer but I can only get his strength up to 119 with only 12 points left, and and I need 21 to get it to 120. Would it be better to give him less health or do WC base stats not work for a Myre flyer build? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93866327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938664/93866327_350.png[/img][/url]
I tried making a WC Mire flyer but I can only get his strength up to 119 with only 12 points left, and and I need 21 to get it to 120. Would it be better to give him less health or do WC base stats not work for a Myre flyer build?
93866327_350.png
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
...................................... a6562add08eab1563b3f067ebd5e56834bb18267.png
@Sonders You need to apply one of these to free up the species-default points to complete that build. [item=Tincture of Dissolution] refunds ALL points, including those, and sets all of their stats to 5.
@Sonders You need to apply one of these to free up the species-default points to complete that build. Tincture of Dissolution refunds ALL points, including those, and sets all of their stats to 5.
@williwawwarden I didn't remember the tincture refunded even the base stats, thank you!
@williwawwarden I didn't remember the tincture refunded even the base stats, thank you!
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
...................................... a6562add08eab1563b3f067ebd5e56834bb18267.png
@Sonders Very welcome, happy statting!
@Sonders Very welcome, happy statting!
commenting for my record
commenting for my record
I'm not sure how alive this thread is but I was wondering this:

I'm making different trainers and teams for Training/Farming for every venue from Crystal Pools and up. I'm trying to keep to the advantageous element as much as possible as well.

What I wonder is how useful HASTE really is aka can I do without it? I'm mainly trying for rally-eliminate or scratch-eliminate efficiency and I don't really know how to use HASTE.

Will farming in any venue be affected (when it comes to drops, I'm aiming for eliminates since I'm all out of them and they are PRICE-Y) if my whole team is KO'd at some point in farming and starts again?
I'm not sure how alive this thread is but I was wondering this:

I'm making different trainers and teams for Training/Farming for every venue from Crystal Pools and up. I'm trying to keep to the advantageous element as much as possible as well.

What I wonder is how useful HASTE really is aka can I do without it? I'm mainly trying for rally-eliminate or scratch-eliminate efficiency and I don't really know how to use HASTE.

Will farming in any venue be affected (when it comes to drops, I'm aiming for eliminates since I'm all out of them and they are PRICE-Y) if my whole team is KO'd at some point in farming and starts again?