Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fathomas real
1 2 3 4
[img]https://i.imgur.com/of4MP28.png[/img] thanks flight rising for going with the best possible name for the breed/event, i'm going to celebrate The Return of Thomas as much as possible
of4MP28.png

thanks flight rising for going with the best possible name for the breed/event, i'm going to celebrate The Return of Thomas as much as possible
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[center][url=https://www.tumblr.com/owleics-fr/752290060240584704/heres-how-thomas-can-still-win?source=share][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/14ac8319c64a6168045d3999ba87ede7/afdc036330490e34-b2/s500x750/e3483e40f6f973857dc0a21a02dafbc7ddefa33c.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2]I read this as "fatho-mas" like "christmas" and thought it was like. christmas but the present is fathoms[/size]
e3483e40f6f973857dc0a21a02dafbc7ddefa33c.png

I read this as "fatho-mas" like "christmas" and thought it was like. christmas but the present is fathoms
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
[quote name="Fishes" date="2024-06-08 06:38:39" ] [center]I read this as "fatho-mas" like "christmas" and thought it was like. christmas but the present is fathoms[/quote] the present is thomas, of course!
Quote:
I read this as "fatho-mas" like "christmas" and thought it was like. christmas but the present is fathoms

the present is thomas, of course!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Naming my first Fathom Thomas in honor of him
Naming my first Fathom Thomas in honor of him
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
ouggg my gofd.....hes back.....i canft believe it....i will be bringing many thomai into my lair and giving them warm blankets and divine cuisine to welcome them
ouggg my gofd.....hes back.....i canft believe it....i will be bringing many thomai into my lair and giving them warm blankets and divine cuisine to welcome them
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
its fathomas, oh my god

you know that one thomas accent? someone needs to make it, but a fathom when we do get access to them
its fathomas, oh my god

you know that one thomas accent? someone needs to make it, but a fathom when we do get access to them
NcRl9aq.png
what a guy
what a guy

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Thomas being a reoccurring meme is going to bring me immense delight as I love the meme. All hail Thomas
Thomas being a reoccurring meme is going to bring me immense delight as I love the meme. All hail Thomas
in7SefG.png
Good to know Thomas is helpig the search for Tidedad XD
Good to know Thomas is helpig the search for Tidedad XD
VVM4XuM.png
What/who is Thomas?
What/who is Thomas?
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!