Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Shadom] Desert's (c)laws
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
B) I want to be careful! I’ll slowly approach the oasis and make sure that there is nothing dangerous like animals or plunderer. After that, i can still decide what to do!

B) I want to be careful! I’ll slowly approach the oasis and make sure that there is nothing dangerous like animals or plunderer. After that, i can still decide what to do!

I'm a cautious person by nature.

I'm a cautious person by nature.
jt3PpxV.png

Seems like the most sensible choice, especially since the others can follow without jeopardizing anything.

Seems like the most sensible choice, especially since the others can follow without jeopardizing anything.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
PZxFoad.png06ZbluJ.png

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
C) I search a nice and shady place to sleep. After all this walking, i need some rest! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94565656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945657/94565656_350.png[/img][/url] This is definitely a good and safe oasis where nothing bad will happen. Alyeona has taken off his face covering and changed his Scene to the Sandswept Delta to reflect this. If you believe something hard enough, you can will it into existence. Right??? Right. Mirrors are hardy creatures. The little bit of water they found yesterday should keep him going for a while and he doesn't like the odds of finding something meaty enough to satisfy him in the surrounding vegetation. Enough others seem to be heading for the water that he'll find out soon enough whether it's safe (or if there's tasty crunchy fishies in there). For now, he needs to rest...
C) I search a nice and shady place to sleep. After all this walking, i need some rest!

94565656_350.png
This is definitely a good and safe oasis where nothing bad will happen. Alyeona has taken off his face covering and changed his Scene to the Sandswept Delta to reflect this. If you believe something hard enough, you can will it into existence. Right??? Right.

Mirrors are hardy creatures. The little bit of water they found yesterday should keep him going for a while and he doesn't like the odds of finding something meaty enough to satisfy him in the surrounding vegetation. Enough others seem to be heading for the water that he'll find out soon enough whether it's safe (or if there's tasty crunchy fishies in there). For now, he needs to rest...
Mc37ulr.pngG3yEKJi.pngRkGciIC.png
D) I’ll check the plants in this area and see if i can find something to eat for us.
D) I’ll check the plants in this area and see if i can find something to eat for us.
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
Decision 5:
D) Since everyone is searching for water, i’ll decide to search a good spot for sleeping and prepare some food for us!

Decision 6:
Decision 5:
D) Since everyone is searching for water, i’ll decide to search a good spot for sleeping and prepare some food for us!

Decision 6:
LOBQT1k.gif Female (Pastel pink)She/Her (Pastel purple)
bVV6yhw.pngmlSrRbK.png
ll0CfnD.pnggSK9g1T.png
HJLIYn4.pnggE96VFA.png
pWEjLjS.gifRdFVCpy.png

We can be very food motivated XD We gotta find something to eat after all that walking!

We can be very food motivated XD We gotta find something to eat after all that walking!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
6BP8M8y.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
D) I'm gonna look at some plants! These ones are probably fine to eat, right? They look cool, at least!
D) I'm gonna look at some plants! These ones are probably fine to eat, right? They look cool, at least!

9D8YYS1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15