Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121
Arm time! Arm time! The hype buildup for this has been so fun, I can’t WAIT for tomorrow.
Arm time! Arm time! The hype buildup for this has been so fun, I can’t WAIT for tomorrow.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
The hand doesn't match any races of dragons I can think of! It's not a bogsneak, either... NEW MODERN?
The hand doesn't match any races of dragons I can think of! It's not a bogsneak, either... NEW MODERN?
r1C4Orm.png 01nVszz.png
eswSnrS.png
QGvYKGE.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
HPxMzD7.png
Like the nerd that I am, I compared the hand in the video to all the currently available dragon breeds and it really doesn't seem to be anything we already have. The number of fingers in combination with how the claws look narrow it down a lot, but then none of the races that remain have webbed hands like that. And considering this dragon is wearing clothing - unless that's just a special NPC feature again - I am [i]pretty sure[/i] we have a new modern breed on our hands [emoji=looking glass size=1]
Like the nerd that I am, I compared the hand in the video to all the currently available dragon breeds and it really doesn't seem to be anything we already have.
The number of fingers in combination with how the claws look narrow it down a lot, but then none of the races that remain have webbed hands like that.

And considering this dragon is wearing clothing - unless that's just a special NPC feature again - I am pretty sure we have a new modern breed on our hands
[quote name="Crustyglowsticc" date="2024-06-07 09:19:18" ] The new dragon is just arms. That’s all. It’s made of arms. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7YMxGUq.png[/img] this is all i see now, thanks
Crustyglowsticc wrote on 2024-06-07 09:19:18:
The new dragon is just arms. That’s all. It’s made of arms.
7YMxGUq.png

this is all i see now, thanks
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
HUH
HUH
HUH
HUH
OM4nNE1.pnghP1htb6.pngdFyMQj1.png
Very strong hand omg
Very strong hand omg
Whaaaaat
Whaaaaat
I don’t know what to put here
[emoji=aether star size=2]
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
Oh snap.
Oh snap.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Oh, so someone was sailing to us. We were not sailing to them. Okay, cool! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Oh, so someone was sailing to us. We were not sailing to them. Okay, cool!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121