Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 120 121
I need to know what this is going to be!!!! I AM WASTING AWAY!!!!
I need to know what this is going to be!!!! I AM WASTING AWAY!!!!
UDfNvDl.png
it's pretty close to looking like a bogsneak to me
it's pretty close to looking like a bogsneak to me
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-06-07 09:07:42" ] [item=Hunter's Hat] [item=Bearded Yeti] new teaser in a nutshell [/quote] lmaooo
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-06-07 09:07:42:
Hunter's Hat
Bearded Yeti
new teaser in a nutshell
lmaooo
man... even though there's very little time left, I can't wait [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
man... even though there's very little time left, I can't wait
vFz9res.png__ QUIpVFE.png
o2nagQx.png
mlSrRbK.png
FObX7rS.png__
____Stardust_Dragon_Staff.pngStardust_Pickaxe.pngStardust_Hamaxe.png____
Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif
cPyI7dr.png
Omg wow
Omg wow
Skin: Lite Sprite
[quote name="Hawkwolf" date="2024-06-07 09:08:27" ] [quote name="KoenigVII" date="2024-06-07 09:02:24" ] WHOMST??? AAAA NEW NPC MAYBE??? [/quote] NPC or modern with new clothing release? [/quote] Maybe both???? The possibilities are making me jittery with excitement!
Hawkwolf wrote on 2024-06-07 09:08:27:
KoenigVII wrote on 2024-06-07 09:02:24:
WHOMST???
AAAA NEW NPC MAYBE???
NPC or modern with new clothing release?
Maybe both???? The possibilities are making me jittery with excitement!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
jRUFhO3N_o.jpg
Idk about you but I do not recognize this type of arm among the breeds we have
jRUFhO3N_o.jpg
Idk about you but I do not recognize this type of arm among the breeds we have
[img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-02-2017/UUDUtX.gif[/img]
UUDUtX.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Someone strip Baldwin's gloves off for science.
Someone strip Baldwin's gloves off for science.
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
It looks like a Bogsneak arm to me. I'm guessing that it may belong to a new Bogsneak NPC.

Perhaps some kind of sailing/ocean exploration-type of feature. Anniversary events usually introduce a new feature rather than expanding upon an existing one, so I doubt that this'll just be a new breed, and a Dustcarve-esque event would also feel odd, as the concept isn't really new (and Dustcarve was essentially our introduction to Arlo.)

Maybe this is just wishful thinking as the idea of either isn't really my taste, but either possibility seems unlikely based on past anniversaries. Then again, Dustcarve Dig was a bit weird in the sense that a new, permanent feature wasn't introduced right away.
It looks like a Bogsneak arm to me. I'm guessing that it may belong to a new Bogsneak NPC.

Perhaps some kind of sailing/ocean exploration-type of feature. Anniversary events usually introduce a new feature rather than expanding upon an existing one, so I doubt that this'll just be a new breed, and a Dustcarve-esque event would also feel odd, as the concept isn't really new (and Dustcarve was essentially our introduction to Arlo.)

Maybe this is just wishful thinking as the idea of either isn't really my taste, but either possibility seems unlikely based on past anniversaries. Then again, Dustcarve Dig was a bit weird in the sense that a new, permanent feature wasn't introduced right away.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 120 121