Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 120 121
Are we finding Tide Daddy?!?!?
Are we finding Tide Daddy?!?!?
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
Let's go find some treasure! And by treasure I mean new friends [emoji=guardian winking size=1] [emoji=undertide winking size=1]
Let's go find some treasure!

And by treasure I mean new friends
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
Papa came back from the store!
Papa came back from the store!
Treesixer: Payback on Plague
We're going treasure hunt? :D
We're going treasure hunt? :D
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
Being a pirate is alright to be
Do what you want cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
Being a pirate is alright to be
Do what you want cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate
Calling it now: Dustcarve but sea adventure
Calling it now: Dustcarve but sea adventure
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
wa'er
wa'er
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
unda da sea!
unda da sea!
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
[quote name="XShadowStrikerX" date="2024-06-04 19:22:48" ] Probably a dumb observation but since compasses always point North, the compass needle is pointing north, not west, so if we’re following it then we’re just going north. Or if you look at the notches aligned with the map and rotate the compass accordingly then we’re facing north east. Again it’s probably nothing and we are just going west. But who knows it could be a super incredibly obscure clue. [/quote] Honestly, no, that's just me mixing up which is which (red arrow and the actual needle) in the art. Thank you for the heads up on the compass error! @XShadowStrikerX As for the descriptions...the image/video descriptions are just that—image descriptions. We're not hiding clues in the image/video descriptions.
XShadowStrikerX wrote on 2024-06-04 19:22:48:
Probably a dumb observation but since compasses always point North, the compass needle is pointing north, not west, so if we’re following it then we’re just going north. Or if you look at the notches aligned with the map and rotate the compass accordingly then we’re facing north east.

Again it’s probably nothing and we are just going west. But who knows it could be a super incredibly obscure clue.

Honestly, no, that's just me mixing up which is which (red arrow and the actual needle) in the art. Thank you for the heads up on the compass error! @XShadowStrikerX

As for the descriptions...the image/video descriptions are just that—image descriptions. We're not hiding clues in the image/video descriptions.
???? What could it beee???
???? What could it beee???
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 120 121