Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Yarn Tangle - Coatl H - printing
removed from the pink, if there is more interest ill be happy to wait just can't afford it for now ;_;

sent for rainbow!!
removed from the pink, if there is more interest ill be happy to wait just can't afford it for now ;_;

sent for rainbow!!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@lilabet
Sure, I'll let you know if I'm gonna be doing second printing run.
@lilabet
Sure, I'll let you know if I'm gonna be doing second printing run.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
added myself back to the pinglist, no worries!!! i just published my first uma and its so much to think about!
added myself back to the pinglist, no worries!!! i just published my first uma and its so much to think about!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I’d love a slot for pink! Just lmk how much to send over :3
I’d love a slot for pink! Just lmk how much to send over :3
hsWXUgp.pngqifq6pT.png
@CroCrafts
It will be 385G (judging by current interest), but please don't send now - in this print run only red and rainbow yarn got more than 1 interested person, so they are currently under Staff check. I'll be doing pink in the second run, when red and rainbow are done (hopefully within a few days). I'll ping you then.
@CroCrafts
It will be 385G (judging by current interest), but please don't send now - in this print run only red and rainbow yarn got more than 1 interested person, so they are currently under Staff check. I'll be doing pink in the second run, when red and rainbow are done (hopefully within a few days). I'll ping you then.
Okay! Just lmk when you’re ready :3 love the yarn, the cro in my user actually is short for crochet so I saw this and just HAD to get one
Okay! Just lmk when you’re ready :3 love the yarn, the cro in my user actually is short for crochet so I saw this and just HAD to get one
hsWXUgp.pngqifq6pT.png
@XxSilverPoolxX
Just a reminder that you signed up for a ball of red yarn. The accent is already printed, so if you still want your copy, please set up a CR with 385G. If you need time to get currency to pay, please PM me. Also please let me know if you no longer want it, so I will just put it up in AH.
@XxSilverPoolxX
Just a reminder that you signed up for a ball of red yarn. The accent is already printed, so if you still want your copy, please set up a CR with 385G. If you need time to get currency to pay, please PM me. Also please let me know if you no longer want it, so I will just put it up in AH.
@Kalia

Hello! I'll be able to get gems after work today, i'll send a CR over once i do
Sorry for the wait! thank you for the reminder :)
@Kalia

Hello! I'll be able to get gems after work today, i'll send a CR over once i do
Sorry for the wait! thank you for the reminder :)
SilverPool
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
@pinglist-28920
Since the red yarn is already printed and rainbow is somewhere in staff check queue, I guess I can start processing pink one as well, since there are a few more interested people. So current price would be 385G per copy - if you're still interested, please send a 1-way CR/PM with payment.
@pinglist-28920
Since the red yarn is already printed and rainbow is somewhere in staff check queue, I guess I can start processing pink one as well, since there are a few more interested people. So current price would be 385G per copy - if you're still interested, please send a 1-way CR/PM with payment.
@pinglist-28923
Little update - the accent just bounced from the moderation: I was trying to make original lines/shadows as little visible as possible and seems this time I made them too little visible, so I have to resubmit. Sorry for the wait, but it's a balancing on very narrow and unstable ground (the thing is subjective - one mod will say "that's fine", other "nah, too light").
@pinglist-28923
Little update - the accent just bounced from the moderation: I was trying to make original lines/shadows as little visible as possible and seems this time I made them too little visible, so I have to resubmit. Sorry for the wait, but it's a balancing on very narrow and unstable ground (the thing is subjective - one mod will say "that's fine", other "nah, too light").