Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 ... 3538 3539
@Anjoulas

Then I’d like to start my offer at 1kg + 4 Unhatched eggs :o (2 noc/1 ice/1 shadow)
@Anjoulas

Then I’d like to start my offer at 1kg + 4 Unhatched eggs :o (2 noc/1 ice/1 shadow)
XOxv5KE.png
[Center]Looking for: [Skin=43858][skin=40033] Have: [emoji=gem size=1]
Looking for:

Have:
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
have

want
gems, honestly.
have

want
gems, honestly.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
looking for dream UMA

i can offer pure g, t, mixed, other umas, g1s, sprites, etc
im desperate for lore reasons (":
looking for dream UMA

i can offer pure g, t, mixed, other umas, g1s, sprites, etc
im desperate for lore reasons (":
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Reisiger:

dragonNMR:

Wanting pure gems but willing to take mixed payments of treasure/gems or easily converted to gem items.

Also offering a copy of Accent: Dakryoen gelasasa under the LAH of 10kg, just ping me.
Liquidating six full Reisiger sets of skins as well as three full dragonnMR sets of skins. Hoping to get rid of them in bulk.

Reisiger:

dragonNMR:

Wanting pure gems but willing to take mixed payments of treasure/gems or easily converted to gem items.

Also offering a copy of Accent: Dakryoen gelasasa under the LAH of 10kg, just ping me.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
@Cytus

Sure, that'll do :D I'm not too picky xD
@Cytus

Sure, that'll do :D I'm not too picky xD
@sleepytomato is there any chance you still have ?
@sleepytomato is there any chance you still have ?
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
@suntouched I don't have a collection as big as yours, but I'm interested in trading for these two!

I have most of these on the AH right now, but I'm happy to pull them as I prefer trades:

@suntouched I don't have a collection as big as yours, but I'm interested in trading for these two!

I have most of these on the AH right now, but I'm happy to pull them as I prefer trades:

WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
[center]HAVE: [skin=23549][skin=34686][skin=35439][skin=35510][skin=49141] WANT: Gems, or trade offers! Style of skins I like are shown on this dragon below: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94135557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941356/94135557_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
HAVE:

WANT:
Gems, or trade offers!

Style of skins I like are shown on this dragon below:
94135557_350.png
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
[BSJ 2024] Corgi
@Kalaiscope Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately none of those really caught my eye, sorry!
@Kalaiscope Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately none of those really caught my eye, sorry!
dSlzNXR.png
1 2 ... 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 ... 3538 3539