Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 ... 3538 3539
clearing out my hoard and selling some umas
that i’ll likely never use.

I take eggs/treasure/gems as payment, but may
be willing to swap for cat or pinkish floral umas.

@Kalaiscope hi! yes I still have it. That said I'm a bit hesitant on outright pricing that skin as I quite like it and am not sure of the market value since I haven't seen many on sale... what would you be willing to offer on it?
@Kalaiscope hi! yes I still have it. That said I'm a bit hesitant on outright pricing that skin as I quite like it and am not sure of the market value since I haven't seen many on sale... what would you be willing to offer on it?
LF - plz PM me if you have a copy for sale!
@sleepytomato last price check I saw on the forums was 3kg, but I can do 3.5kg! I can do pure too if you want to think about it a little bit & give me a moment to gather my funds ;]
@sleepytomato last price check I saw on the forums was 3kg, but I can do 3.5kg! I can do pure too if you want to think about it a little bit & give me a moment to gather my funds ;]
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
@Kalaiscope i will PM you to not clutter the thread :)
@Kalaiscope i will PM you to not clutter the thread :)
LF - plz PM me if you have a copy for sale!
[quote name="@Cindura" date="2024-06-01 12:25:16" ] clearing out my hoard and selling some umas that i’ll likely never use. I take eggs/treasure/gems as payment, but may be willing to swap for cat or pinkish floral umas. [/quote] thanks for posting here, I bought Providence Lost from AH
@Cindura wrote on 2024-06-01 12:25:16:

thanks for posting here, I bought Providence Lost from AH
qDkA25S.png
[center]Looking to sell some umas to fund a few things. Mostly looking for pure currency, but will accept any unhatched eggs as full/partial payment as well! I might consider uma trades as well, but I'll be picky.[/center] [center][u][b]Ancients:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Royalty][item=accent: Elphame Plumes][item=accent: Black Peach F][item=accent: Somnus][item=accent: Bearded Bangles][item=accent: An Exchange][item=skin: golden harvest][/center] [center][u][b]Coatl:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Oh Romeo][item=skin: answers promised][item=skin: Crown of Tempests][item=skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL][item=skin: lucia][/center] [center][u][b]Imperial:[/b][/u][/center] [center][skin=13905][item=accent: CheongUn][item=accent: Low][item=skin: you'll be alright][/center] [center][u][b]Pearlcatcher:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Moonpearl M][item=skin: Umber Thief][item=accent: bauble boy][/center] [center][u][b]Skydancer:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Pick It Up][item=accent: Candlelit][item=skin: Gold shadow][item=accent: the golden boy][item=accent: kaipuu][item=accent: four letter word][item=skin: MLBITNY][/center] [center][u][b]Spiral:[/b][/u][/center] [center][skin=33616][skin=48550][/center] [center][u][b]Wildclaw:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Noctis][item=accent: periodt!][item=skin: lapis dei][item=skin: vultur volans][item=skin: Observational Garden][item=skin: Iceborne Hunter][/center] [center][u][b]Other Moderns:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Wandering Elegance][item=accent: rosemary incense][/center]
Looking to sell some umas to fund a few things. Mostly looking for pure currency, but will accept any unhatched eggs as full/partial payment as well! I might consider uma trades as well, but I'll be picky.

Ancients:
Accent: Royalty Accent: Elphame Plumes Accent: Black Peach F Accent: Somnus Accent: Bearded Bangles Accent: An Exchange Skin: golden harvest

Coatl:
Accent: Oh Romeo Skin: answers promised Skin: Crown of Tempests Skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL Skin: lucia

Imperial:
Accent: CheongUn Accent: Low Skin: you'll be alright

Pearlcatcher:
Accent: Moonpearl M Skin: Umber Thief Accent: bauble boy

Skydancer:
Skin: Pick It Up Accent: Candlelit Skin: Gold shadow Accent: the golden boy Accent: kaipuu Accent: four letter word Skin: MLBITNY

Spiral:

Wildclaw:
Skin: Noctis Accent: periodt! Skin: lapis dei Skin: vultur volans Skin: Observational Garden Skin: Iceborne Hunter

Other Moderns:
Skin: wandering elegance Accent: rosemary incense
I have :

I want :
Feel free to offer trades, but my main priority is currency :)
I have :

I want :
Feel free to offer trades, but my main priority is currency :)
Have

Would want to trade for
Have

Would want to trade for
have

(tent)
want gems or

pink/green skins/spring skins
possibly earthy skins,floral skins
have

(tent)
want gems or

pink/green skins/spring skins
possibly earthy skins,floral skins
yes i'm keeping this post updated! if i find a copy of UwU i'll write it here.
looking for

have
(ok with trading multiple of lower value for it)

Customs:

hmu with ur wishlist if you're looking for other umas :>
yes i'm keeping this post updated! if i find a copy of UwU i'll write it here.
looking for

have
(ok with trading multiple of lower value for it)

Customs:

hmu with ur wishlist if you're looking for other umas :>
__________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
_-___avatar dragon
looking for skin: uwu -->
_
1 2 ... 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 ... 3538 3539