Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Coloring Page Shop
@NerdMom

HAHA, I shall do the summoning ritual, so STAND BACK!

*deep breath*

@mucka33

(I know she's subbed, I just wanna make sure she knows I'm here - I can see about nabbing her offsite as well)

And yesss, I am so glad it turned out the way it did, especially since my trade I just did came out kinda...Bleh. I'm always glad your lineage could admire and otherwise enjoy my work, ehehe~
@NerdMom

HAHA, I shall do the summoning ritual, so STAND BACK!

*deep breath*

@mucka33

(I know she's subbed, I just wanna make sure she knows I'm here - I can see about nabbing her offsite as well)

And yesss, I am so glad it turned out the way it did, especially since my trade I just did came out kinda...Bleh. I'm always glad your lineage could admire and otherwise enjoy my work, ehehe~
[emoji=auraboa laughing size=1] summoning ritual rules omg XD No hurry for the final file, not sure when anyone will be ready to color it, so a week or whatever~
summoning ritual rules omg XD

No hurry for the final file, not sure when anyone will be ready to color it, so a week or whatever~
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
@NerdMom

Bahaha, I decided to not go with my circle this time. :P

And I'm sure she'll probably see it sometime for sure~ She definitely lurks a lot - especially my threads, I swear. xD
@NerdMom

Bahaha, I decided to not go with my circle this time. :P

And I'm sure she'll probably see it sometime for sure~ She definitely lurks a lot - especially my threads, I swear. xD
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qh2IFYz.png[/img] *sobs* I've failed you all, your summoning ritual was during my DINNER lol. I'm back now though, so here's the transparent version!
qh2IFYz.png

*sobs* I've failed you all, your summoning ritual was during my DINNER lol. I'm back now though, so here's the transparent version!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
Shade:

Guess I should've used my circle after all. :P

But nah, I've so been there (hense the time I was replied to and I was in bed, LOL; Gah, timezones...). Thanks for helping!

@NerdMom

Pinging you as well~ ;D Just to let you know it's done. :3
Shade:

Guess I should've used my circle after all. :P

But nah, I've so been there (hense the time I was replied to and I was in bed, LOL; Gah, timezones...). Thanks for helping!

@NerdMom

Pinging you as well~ ;D Just to let you know it's done. :3
Y'all are amazing!
Y'all are amazing!
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
Hey, all, I'm in that dire need of treasure again for...Hopefully obvious reasons, haha.

With the current fest having so many skins and my requiring quite a few, I need more treasure to buy 'em with~ Gimme your chars and lemme draw them! ;D

(plus I need Art Fight warmups and Neopets hasn't been super successful, LOL - they're free there!)
Hey, all, I'm in that dire need of treasure again for...Hopefully obvious reasons, haha.

With the current fest having so many skins and my requiring quite a few, I need more treasure to buy 'em with~ Gimme your chars and lemme draw them! ;D

(plus I need Art Fight warmups and Neopets hasn't been super successful, LOL - they're free there!)
Guess who's back with a shiny new design and treasure in her pockets!! :D This guy: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7VOnpAB.png[/img] Pose/expression: Maybe sitting/laying down? Or else pouncing? I haven't got much info for this character yet. He loves punk aesthetics and flashy things. Things to know?: The jewellery can be changed/added/removed. How many pages?: Just the one! Payment: Treasure please. Is 300kt okay? His design is complex |D Thank yooooou!
Guess who's back with a shiny new design and treasure in her pockets!! :D

This guy:
7VOnpAB.png

Pose/expression: Maybe sitting/laying down? Or else pouncing? I haven't got much info for this character yet. He loves punk aesthetics and flashy things.

Things to know?: The jewellery can be changed/added/removed.

How many pages?: Just the one!

Payment: Treasure please. Is 300kt okay? His design is complex |D

Thank yooooou!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
SHAAAADE IT'S DONE! And i am LOVING IT YES!

Yeah, it's totally good (and should get me quite a few skincents, haha)~ ;D

I'll do what I can to start asap! I'm looking forward to doing this guy, and a pounce pose sounds fun! I'll see if I can work it out~ Thanks a bunch!
SHAAAADE IT'S DONE! And i am LOVING IT YES!

Yeah, it's totally good (and should get me quite a few skincents, haha)~ ;D

I'll do what I can to start asap! I'm looking forward to doing this guy, and a pounce pose sounds fun! I'll see if I can work it out~ Thanks a bunch!
I powered through and finished it last night, yesss!! Thank you ehehehehe :D

Nice okay, I'll go send over the payment now! Thanks so much ^^
I powered through and finished it last night, yesss!! Thank you ehehehehe :D

Nice okay, I'll go send over the payment now! Thanks so much ^^
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png