Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Light)
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658
happy Greenskeeper everyone [emoji=nature rune size=1]
happy Greenskeeper everyone
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!
Free pure gen 2 dragons!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Happy Greenskeeper!!
let's all have fun!
Happy Greenskeeper!!
let's all have fun!
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
Rainsong jungle....wow it would be one I haven't even tried recently.

Well off to check it out with grateful thanks!

Edit: chest in the first 10 runs; this may be the only one I get today, but thank you so much for doing all this work!
Rainsong jungle....wow it would be one I haven't even tried recently.

Well off to check it out with grateful thanks!

Edit: chest in the first 10 runs; this may be the only one I get today, but thank you so much for doing all this work!
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Happy Greenskeeper! Thank you Maki!
Happy Greenskeeper! Thank you Maki!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
This probably isn't the right place to ask, but just wondering if anyone has had any of the Anniversary drops yet (not just the ones you donate)? [item=Dreadtooth Ravager] [item=Deepsea Anchor] [item=Vista: Unfathomable Odyssey] or [item=Scene: Unfathomable Odyssey]
This probably isn't the right place to ask, but just wondering if anyone has had any of the Anniversary drops yet (not just the ones you donate)?

Dreadtooth Ravager Deepsea Anchor Vista: Unfathomable Odyssey or Scene: Unfathomable Odyssey
@Newtinmpls from what i can tell, these are rewards given after the milestones are reached, and not drops
@Newtinmpls from what i can tell, these are rewards given after the milestones are reached, and not drops
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
@Newtinmpls

The page does say that they will be brewable after the conclusion of the event. We just have to wait for the event to end to be able to get some of them.
@Newtinmpls

The page does say that they will be brewable after the conclusion of the event. We just have to wait for the event to end to be able to get some of them.
@Newtinmpls I thought those were gonna be given when we reach the milestones? Or did I misread it lol
@Newtinmpls I thought those were gonna be given when we reach the milestones? Or did I misread it lol
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
@Al3s1s [quote="Aequorin"]After players reach the event's conclusion, there will be one week to craft additional copies of these rewards before they retire. Players with an alchemy skill of level 2+ will have the opportunity to craft [b][u]additional copies[/u][/b] of these rewards at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. These recipes are not available now, but will be for one week when the event concludes.[/quote] im pretty sure this person was talking about the first copy/ies
@Al3s1s
Aequorin wrote:
After players reach the event's conclusion, there will be one week to craft additional copies of these rewards before they retire. Players with an alchemy skill of level 2+ will have the opportunity to craft additional copies of these rewards at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. These recipes are not available now, but will be for one week when the event concludes.

im pretty sure this person was talking about the first copy/ies
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
This seemed to me (and I could be way off) to refer to earning/collecting these separate from and in addition to the "turn in items" [quote name="Undel" date="2024-06-08 04:18:17" ] [size=4][b]Unique Reward Opportunities[/b][/size] Unfathomable Odyssey has many unique rewards to be earned throughout the effort. [center][item=Dreadtooth Ravager][item=deepsea anchor][item=vista: unfathomable odyssey][item=scene: unfathomable odyssey][/center] [b]After players reach the event's conclusion, there will be one week to craft additional copies of these rewards before they retire. [/b]Players with an [b]alchemy skill of level 2+ [/b]will have the opportunity to craft additional copies of these rewards at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url]. These recipes are not available now, but will be for one week when the event concludes. [/quote] The use of the phrase "additional copies" made me suspect that there was a way go get them during the event, as opposed to as rewards after.
This seemed to me (and I could be way off) to refer to earning/collecting these separate from and in addition to the "turn in items"
Undel wrote on 2024-06-08 04:18:17:

Unique Reward Opportunities
Unfathomable Odyssey has many unique rewards to be earned throughout the effort.
Dreadtooth Ravager Deepsea Anchor Vista: Unfathomable Odyssey Scene: Unfathomable Odyssey

After players reach the event's conclusion, there will be one week to craft additional copies of these rewards before they retire. Players with an alchemy skill of level 2+ will have the opportunity to craft additional copies of these rewards at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. These recipes are not available now, but will be for one week when the event concludes.

The use of the phrase "additional copies" made me suspect that there was a way go get them during the event, as opposed to as rewards after.
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658