Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | looking for cheap art!
hello! like the name says, im just looking for people who do comission for not too expensive fr currency? (around 100g/kt max) because im broke but need art for my dragons :{
hello! like the name says, im just looking for people who do comission for not too expensive fr currency? (around 100g/kt max) because im broke but need art for my dragons :{
clover/zek--they/he/it/rots
I'm not [i]formally [/i]offering dragon drawings in my shop (PWYW) yet as I'm still deciding how detailed I'm comfortable going with dragons, but something simple and small like this is quick enough I could do it for an amount like that. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kqUgNeq.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/oyjTUMA.png[/img] (one i did of my boy) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64366269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643663/64366269_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm not formally offering dragon drawings in my shop (PWYW) yet as I'm still deciding how detailed I'm comfortable going with dragons, but something simple and small like this is quick enough I could do it for an amount like that.

kqUgNeq.png oyjTUMA.png
(one i did of my boy)
64366269_350.png
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
V Wishlist V Art and Commissions
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
Also in the same boat; I don't really do dragon art (I sadly cannot see all the detail so it's harder to be comfortable with them vs an OC), but I do have coloring pages at that cost available. I would most likely do dragons with a twist - monsterized or mechanized.

Depending on the dragon, I could TRY a coloring page (key word: try), but no promises on being as good as it would be if I did an OC.

I don't have it linked in my sig (no space), but the shop is here if you're curious.

I do have some makeables as well that are free to use if you have any of the available breeds; I only do them when I'm like...Super bored, so I don't have that many, lol. That thread is here, and you are allowed to color them as long as I'm linked back to for credit and they're on a site I'm okay with (basically, Toyhouse, FR, and the like are okay, but not social platforms or sites like FurAffinity).
Also in the same boat; I don't really do dragon art (I sadly cannot see all the detail so it's harder to be comfortable with them vs an OC), but I do have coloring pages at that cost available. I would most likely do dragons with a twist - monsterized or mechanized.

Depending on the dragon, I could TRY a coloring page (key word: try), but no promises on being as good as it would be if I did an OC.

I don't have it linked in my sig (no space), but the shop is here if you're curious.

I do have some makeables as well that are free to use if you have any of the available breeds; I only do them when I'm like...Super bored, so I don't have that many, lol. That thread is here, and you are allowed to color them as long as I'm linked back to for credit and they're on a site I'm okay with (basically, Toyhouse, FR, and the like are okay, but not social platforms or sites like FurAffinity).
@Jadeanvil

would you be okay with a sketch commission of one of my dragons? not a too complicated one! if yes, what price would it be? thank you!
@Jadeanvil

would you be okay with a sketch commission of one of my dragons? not a too complicated one! if yes, what price would it be? thank you!
@maplesoup yep! A couple clarifying questions for price talk though: By sketch, you mean uncolored? And do you mean full body or headshot (like example)?
@maplesoup yep! A couple clarifying questions for price talk though: By sketch, you mean uncolored? And do you mean full body or headshot (like example)?
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. The AH prices are primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers or to sell them over a longer period of time.]
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
@Jadeanvil

honestly, whatever works fine with you! i’m ok with any of theses, so just tell me what you prefer!
@Jadeanvil

honestly, whatever works fine with you! i’m ok with any of theses, so just tell me what you prefer!
aight- a bit arbitrary, so lmk if this doesn't work for you - but let's say all heads 65g for no color, 90g with, and fullbodies 100g-220g by species+pattern+whether colored, since the cheapening point is speed?
aight- a bit arbitrary, so lmk if this doesn't work for you - but let's say all heads 65g for no color, 90g with, and fullbodies 100g-220g by species+pattern+whether colored, since the cheapening point is speed?
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
@Jadeanvil

would a no-color bust (for 90 g) be fine? it would be for this dragon!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94131843

i wish i could afford a colored one, your art is so cool!
@Jadeanvil

would a no-color bust (for 90 g) be fine? it would be for this dragon!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94131843

i wish i could afford a colored one, your art is so cool!
@maplesoup what I meant was 90g with color for heads/busts! (grouping them because how dragon necks are shaped, it's hardly more work to go a little further down on this scale) sorry i phrased that oddly. so that works, actually.
@maplesoup what I meant was 90g with color for heads/busts! (grouping them because how dragon necks are shaped, it's hardly more work to go a little further down on this scale) sorry i phrased that oddly. so that works, actually.
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
heres my little dragon headshot shop i just recently opened, super cheap and you can order as many dragons as you’d like ^_^
heres my little dragon headshot shop i just recently opened, super cheap and you can order as many dragons as you’d like ^_^
any prns
flightmaxxing risingpilled
ART SHOP HERE!!!