Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | DWF Dragon Scouting
I have some imps for Ailaris’s wish! I’ll update a post. I think I was casual breeding for more imps. Currently on mobile and it’s so much easier to format on my laptop
I have some imps for Ailaris’s wish! I’ll update a post. I think I was casual breeding for more imps. Currently on mobile and it’s so much easier to format on my laptop
DWF scouting tab
@abzu @ganondorf I'll grab Veggiesaurus's wish
@abzu @ganondorf I'll grab Veggiesaurus's wish
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Saturnpunk
aye aye captain, I'll send them over!
@Saturnpunk
aye aye captain, I'll send them over!
Assigned!
Assigned!
general scout updates!
  • added 4 dragons to the nursery for EliNLE, only one has the filigree tert but all are within 3 range of the target so I'm holding them!
  • added 1 dragon to nursery for growingCataclysm, I saw that this one was assigned but I was already holding the aether!
  • scouted and added 1 dragon to nursery for Peridotite, not a ton of dusthides out there so I had to grab them :)
  • I'm still holding onto two pairs for Realkitty56 that I posted a few pages back! noticed they weren't in the monthly report, so let me know if I should keep looking for pairs or what
general scout updates!
  • added 4 dragons to the nursery for EliNLE, only one has the filigree tert but all are within 3 range of the target so I'm holding them!
  • added 1 dragon to nursery for growingCataclysm, I saw that this one was assigned but I was already holding the aether!
  • scouted and added 1 dragon to nursery for Peridotite, not a ton of dusthides out there so I had to grab them :)
  • I'm still holding onto two pairs for Realkitty56 that I posted a few pages back! noticed they weren't in the monthly report, so let me know if I should keep looking for pairs or what
@Linza Do you want to add Alaina to the nursery for PuppyWuppy's wish? We don't have any dragons with Butterfly listed yet, and her colors are also very close to the goal. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93665300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936654/93665300_350.png[/img][/url]
@Linza Do you want to add Alaina to the nursery for PuppyWuppy's wish? We don't have any dragons with Butterfly listed yet, and her colors are also very close to the goal.

93665300_350.png
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope, I thought I had, so thanks for reminding me! I'll add her now.
@quinnelope, I thought I had, so thanks for reminding me! I'll add her now.
DWF scouting tab
@ganondorf,
I'm going to pick up Ailaris's wish. I got super lucky on a pair and I now have 2 imps to breed with one off the primary color when the hatchling grows up.
@ganondorf,
I'm going to pick up Ailaris's wish. I got super lucky on a pair and I now have 2 imps to breed with one off the primary color when the hatchling grows up.
DWF scouting tab
@Linza, assigned! Go ahead and let them know you'll be starting it, and let me know when you hear back from them.
@Linza, assigned! Go ahead and let them know you'll be starting it, and let me know when you hear back from them.
Posting this here in case anyone has been scouting this one, but I'd like to take on sm06sm's pair wish of a ultramarine/saffron/white imp or wildclaw. I've been casually breeding for imp, but I'd like to be more official. I messaged them and they are on board too.

@ganondorf

I scouted some nursery dergs, but I'm now full blown powerpoint color-coded-bloodlines committed.
Posting this here in case anyone has been scouting this one, but I'd like to take on sm06sm's pair wish of a ultramarine/saffron/white imp or wildclaw. I've been casually breeding for imp, but I'd like to be more official. I messaged them and they are on board too.

@ganondorf

I scouted some nursery dergs, but I'm now full blown powerpoint color-coded-bloodlines committed.
DWF scouting tab