Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
@lordyato i can take your other dragon. Please send via 1way crs and you will pay upon return of dragon. Ty!
@lordyato i can take your other dragon. Please send via 1way crs and you will pay upon return of dragon. Ty!
Oh thanks, @LootGoblin! That's okay! I gave both to @ceruleansky to take care of and train. (I misread and thought they meant both to train hahah!) I can wait however long it takes. But feel free to discuss with them if you'd like to help too ^^
Oh thanks, @LootGoblin! That's okay! I gave both to @ceruleansky to take care of and train. (I misread and thought they meant both to train hahah!) I can wait however long it takes. But feel free to discuss with them if you'd like to help too ^^
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@lordyato i can just have them send me a dragon. Ill message them now <3 no worries
@lordyato i can just have them send me a dragon. Ill message them now <3 no worries
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Ghostlight Ruins
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Ghostlight Ruins
_HhqzDTE.png___
Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@IDRyu

Confirming your regular grind in ghostlight ruins. Your total is 250g. A team member will ping you when they are ready to start your grind
@IDRyu

Confirming your regular grind in ghostlight ruins. Your total is 250g. A team member will ping you when they are ready to start your grind

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: forgotten cave
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: regular
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: forgotten cave
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
@ReiFukai

Confirming your regular 2 hour grinding order for Forgotten Cave. Your total will be 250g. A team member will ping you when your order is ready.
@ReiFukai

Confirming your regular 2 hour grinding order for Forgotten Cave. Your total will be 250g. A team member will ping you when your order is ready.
@IDRyu [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting your [i]2h[/i] regular grind in the [i]Ghostlight Ruins[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@IDRyu
Starting your 2h regular grind in the Ghostlight Ruins. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
....................................................................................... 7Y0SkWr.png MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

Np4NxIR.png
nL26Ewd.png
@IDRyu [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@IDRyu
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
....................................................................................... 7Y0SkWr.png MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

Np4NxIR.png
nL26Ewd.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin -» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: fest grinding! -» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Rainsong Jungle -» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hours -» Payment [kt|gems]: 300g Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: fest grinding!
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Rainsong Jungle
-» Payment [kt|gems]: 300g

Thank you!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png