Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FFXIV and Mountain Dew...
Who all out here is making unwise decisions and purchasing Mtn Dew for the collab prizes like I am? : D

Any particular items you're going for?

I think I'm going to stick to the mount, the MtnDew x FFXIV items like the bag/shirt, and maybe one of the desk pads or keykap sets, depends on if my various friends can help me gather up enough caps.
Who all out here is making unwise decisions and purchasing Mtn Dew for the collab prizes like I am? : D

Any particular items you're going for?

I think I'm going to stick to the mount, the MtnDew x FFXIV items like the bag/shirt, and maybe one of the desk pads or keykap sets, depends on if my various friends can help me gather up enough caps.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
-cries in outside United States-

But this collab is so funky, I wish I could get those desk pads or keycap sets cause they seem pretty cool! If sometime soon I'm able to, I might try asking a friend or two to help me get that mount at least lol

But this collab is so funky, I wish I could get those desk pads or keycap sets cause they seem pretty cool! If sometime soon I'm able to, I might try asking a friend or two to help me get that mount at least lol
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

[quote name="Dokja" date="2024-05-20 18:11:02" ] -cries in outside United States- But this collab is so funky, I wish I could get those desk pads or keycap sets cause they seem pretty cool! If sometime soon I'm able to, I might try asking a friend or two to help me get that mount at least lol [/quote] Good luck with that! Thankfully the amount needed to get the mount is very low.
Dokja wrote on 2024-05-20 18:11:02:

Good luck with that! Thankfully the amount needed to get the mount is very low.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
[quote name="Nozomikei" date="2024-05-21 02:18:15" ] Good luck with that! Thankfully the amount needed to get the mount is very low. [/quote] Thank you! I think the only disappointing thing is I won't get to drink the Mountain Dew myself, I love me a good soda :P Good luck getting all the items you plan to get too!
Nozomikei wrote on 2024-05-21 02:18:15:
Good luck with that! Thankfully the amount needed to get the mount is very low.

Thank you! I think the only disappointing thing is I won't get to drink the Mountain Dew myself, I love me a good soda :P

Good luck getting all the items you plan to get too!
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

Gonna try and get the mount and one of the plushies (havent decided which plush yet)
Gonna try and get the mount and one of the plushies (havent decided which plush yet)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
this collab is too silly for me to pass up, i'm definitely gonna get the mount and try and go for the tshirt!
this collab is too silly for me to pass up, i'm definitely gonna get the mount and try and go for the tshirt!
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
oh god how did i not hear about this. well i've got to at least get the mount for sure
oh god how did i not hear about this. well i've got to at least get the mount for sure
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
The fact the mount is called Mountain Zu really gets me so I'll at least go for that lol
The fact the mount is called Mountain Zu really gets me so I'll at least go for that lol
I was tempted by the Major General plushie, but seeing as he sold out like immediately, I'm glad I didn't run out and buy anything. I don't care for the mount, and Mountain Dew has a history of making me very sick - so I'm happy to give this collab a pass.

With things like the Butterfinger collab, I could at least give the candy to my mom so she could put it in her candy dish at work for whoever wanted it. But since you have to open the bottles to get the codes, you can't even really pass it on if you don't want to drink it.
I was tempted by the Major General plushie, but seeing as he sold out like immediately, I'm glad I didn't run out and buy anything. I don't care for the mount, and Mountain Dew has a history of making me very sick - so I'm happy to give this collab a pass.

With things like the Butterfinger collab, I could at least give the candy to my mom so she could put it in her candy dish at work for whoever wanted it. But since you have to open the bottles to get the codes, you can't even really pass it on if you don't want to drink it.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Our stores are sold out! But I almost have enough. I like Mt Dew anyway so that helps!
Our stores are sold out! But I almost have enough. I like Mt Dew anyway so that helps!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3