Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@MyrrhDarkwing

72 levels caught and logged for SomaJean's order with Neptunelycan, Thank you for supporting Nature Artists!
@MyrrhDarkwing

72 levels caught and logged for SomaJean's order with Neptunelycan, Thank you for supporting Nature Artists!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra

Sending another 12 level 6s (72 levels) to you for @/SomaJean's order with @/Neptunelycan.

edit: since you haven't picked up yet, I'm adding another 12 level 6s for a total of 144 levels. Didn't want to make another new comment that was just saying the same thing.
@Kothra

Sending another 12 level 6s (72 levels) to you for @/SomaJean's order with @/Neptunelycan.

edit: since you haven't picked up yet, I'm adding another 12 level 6s for a total of 144 levels. Didn't want to make another new comment that was just saying the same thing.
psd5o6h.jpg
@Zophronia

81 levels towards my order in CRs, coming up! (I AM SO THANKFUL TO MYRRH FOR LENDING ME A HAND IN YHIS INTERNET CRISIS)
@Zophronia

81 levels towards my order in CRs, coming up! (I AM SO THANKFUL TO MYRRH FOR LENDING ME A HAND IN YHIS INTERNET CRISIS)
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
@Kothra
Sending in the last 32 levels (4 dragons) for my order from Leporidaisical! :D
@Kothra
Sending in the last 32 levels (4 dragons) for my order from Leporidaisical! :D
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@Thorium I think I have enough levels now and I can send them all later today. Are these Stained colors okay? [b]Your username:[/b] Reignhart [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Open Wing [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Reseda [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43634498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/436345/43634498_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type/Apparel Eyes:[/b] Wind Common [b]Apparel/Skin:[/b] Forager [b]Additional notes:[/b] Will pay an extra 50 levels for some accent inclusion! Maybe the branches?
@Thorium I think I have enough levels now and I can send them all later today. Are these Stained colors okay?

Your username: Reignhart
Adoptable set: Open Wing
Dragon Name: Reseda
Dragon image and link:
43634498_350.png
Eye Type/Apparel Eyes: Wind Common
Apparel/Skin: Forager
Additional notes: Will pay an extra 50 levels for some accent inclusion! Maybe the branches?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart Looks beautiful, and the branches will be great! No trouble with the colors at all. Thanks for your order!
@Reignhart Looks beautiful, and the branches will be great! No trouble with the colors at all. Thanks for your order!
""
@Thorium Can I get a cicada for my Cicada? [b]Your username:[/b] MonsteraDelici [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Wings Open [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Cicada [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72233578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722336/72233578_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type/Apparel Eyes:[/b] nature faceted [b]Apparel/Skin:[/b] nope [b]Additional notes:[/b] will just send levels to a catcher now since its the last day, don't want to run out of time!
@Thorium Can I get a cicada for my Cicada?

Your username: MonsteraDelici
Adoptable set: Wings Open
Dragon Name: Cicada
Dragon image and link: 72233578_350.png
Eye Type/Apparel Eyes: nature faceted
Apparel/Skin: nope
Additional notes: will just send levels to a catcher now since its the last day, don't want to run out of time!
NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png
@Kothra sending in 29 dragons/200 levels via PA for order with Thorium
@Kothra sending in 29 dragons/200 levels via PA for order with Thorium
NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png
@MonsteraDelici Absolutely, thank you for your order! That dragon is going to lend so well to this, too!
@MonsteraDelici Absolutely, thank you for your order! That dragon is going to lend so well to this, too!
""
@Kothra Sending some levels for Thorium. 250 will be the total.
@Kothra Sending some levels for Thorium. 250 will be the total.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23