Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Color Headshots [no slots open]
*bursts through the door* I'm back!!!

Would you like to draw Rosie's "friend" here? I uploaded a couple of other pics of him as well, and I can go dig up more refs if needed^^^ Would another 300g work for that?

Would you like to draw Rosie's "friend" here? I uploaded a couple of other pics of him as well, and I can go dig up more refs if needed^^^ Would another 300g work for that?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@lemfolis ok sounds good! you're in slot number 5!

@BoatBud sorry you're a bit too late!! i'd be happy to next slot i have open though ^^
@lemfolis ok sounds good! you're in slot number 5!

@BoatBud sorry you're a bit too late!! i'd be happy to next slot i have open though ^^
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@kikokekuka

Great! Would you be open to taking eggs for payment? I have an arcane & ice egg. If not, I have treasure/gems too ^^

LAH
acrane egg - 240g
ice egg - 235g
@kikokekuka

Great! Would you be open to taking eggs for payment? I have an arcane & ice egg. If not, I have treasure/gems too ^^

LAH
acrane egg - 240g
ice egg - 235g
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@lemfolis I'm fine with eggs! you can send them over whenever :)
@lemfolis I'm fine with eggs! you can send them over whenever :)
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
That works! I eventually intend to get busts for all her friends so I'm not in a rush by any means lol
That works! I eventually intend to get busts for all her friends so I'm not in a rush by any means lol
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Enoch here's Caspian! please let me know if you'd like anything changed, and thanks for the comm! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0e6bHEF.png[/img]
@Enoch here's Caspian! please let me know if you'd like anything changed, and thanks for the comm!

0e6bHEF.png
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@PWYW Headshot Waitlist there's one slot open!
@PWYW Headshot Waitlist there's one slot open!
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
[quote name="BoatBud" date="2024-05-24 12:52:22" ] *bursts through the door* I'm back!!! Would you like to draw Rosie's "friend" here? I uploaded a couple of other pics of him as well, and I can go dig up more refs if needed^^^ Would another 300g work for that? [/quote] Meeeeeeep
BoatBud wrote on 2024-05-24 12:52:22:

Meeeeeeep
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud haha ok sounds good! you've got the slot :]
@BoatBud haha ok sounds good! you've got the slot :]
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@VultureBone here's Lovely! Thanks for the comm, and let me know if you'd like any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ehoWU2E.png[/img]
@VultureBone here's Lovely! Thanks for the comm, and let me know if you'd like any changes!

ehoWU2E.png
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif