Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | slipfast's dailies (free lore) (3/3)
Only two days left (today and tomorrow) to submit dragons for regular lore!

Only two days left (today and tomorrow) to submit dragons for regular lore!

tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
...hi, i'm slipfast

...i write free lore, you know. (more links ->)

...Bluejay-Gryphon.png...Zdpb2Zh.png
Oh!!! I love the new code!!! Super fond of the freelines I see in there >:3! Love those lil guys~ I bring two fellas as offerings! I most certainly have more but these are the ones I wanna see what you can do with the most >:3 Crovus, the Silver Raven! devious, obsessive, & a romantic; this vampiric entity will stop at nothing to ensure his darling has the UTMOST perfect life they could ever desire. [s]It is unclear if the darling is.. willing or not in this scenario.[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93198682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931987/93198682_350.png[/img][/url] (he's got some funny lil quotes of his & lore notes in his bio. he also has 3 cats! one of them is a living statue, the others are foo tigers :3) & on the opposite end of the vibe spectrum, Celeste, the Starlit Seamstress! friendly, kind, and generous; within her pocket dimensional cottage she creates dolls for lonely hatchlings. sending them out into the world so that they may have a friend, even in the most desolate of hours. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85576214][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855763/85576214_350.png[/img][/url] (sorta like, a friendly version of the belldum from coraline! and uh.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85216542]sometimes the toys can come back[/url]...)
Oh!!! I love the new code!!! Super fond of the freelines I see in there >:3! Love those lil guys~

I bring two fellas as offerings! I most certainly have more but these are the ones I wanna see what you can do with the most >:3

Crovus, the Silver Raven! devious, obsessive, & a romantic; this vampiric entity will stop at nothing to ensure his darling has the UTMOST perfect life they could ever desire. It is unclear if the darling is.. willing or not in this scenario.
93198682_350.png
(he's got some funny lil quotes of his & lore notes in his bio. he also has 3 cats! one of them is a living statue, the others are foo tigers :3)

& on the opposite end of the vibe spectrum,

Celeste, the Starlit Seamstress! friendly, kind, and generous; within her pocket dimensional cottage she creates dolls for lonely hatchlings. sending them out into the world so that they may have a friend, even in the most desolate of hours.
85576214_350.png
(sorta like, a friendly version of the belldum from coraline! and uh.. sometimes the toys can come back...)
6925b1cc1714bd5462e45ba763ea08ffe1d72314.gif
Last day to submit dragons for regular lore! Submissions for the four lore slots will not be accepted after rollover.
Last day to submit dragons for regular lore! Submissions for the four lore slots will not be accepted after rollover.
...hi, i'm slipfast

bump! and happy greenskeeper!
bump! and happy greenskeeper!
...hi, i'm slipfast

Only three days left to obtain raffle tickets and participate in games!
Only three days left to obtain raffle tickets and participate in games!
...hi, i'm slipfast

Name That Lyric!
@slipfast
I'm not sure how long you'd like the lyric snips to be, so you get three!
cough cough indecisive cough

"Poorly held together condolences, drowning out the northern lights, pay more for old advice
Open-eyed entangled in promises, buried under dying homes, hands tied in golden thorns"

"But no matter what you say, I know that you're not here to stay!"

"I want to have your dreams for lunch and taste your fears at dinner- I want to taste your happiness, if even just a little"
Name That Lyric!
@slipfast
I'm not sure how long you'd like the lyric snips to be, so you get three!
cough cough indecisive cough

"Poorly held together condolences, drowning out the northern lights, pay more for old advice
Open-eyed entangled in promises, buried under dying homes, hands tied in golden thorns"

"But no matter what you say, I know that you're not here to stay!"

"I want to have your dreams for lunch and taste your fears at dinner- I want to taste your happiness, if even just a little"
Lil dergs - (idk what im doing)
FR+3
oSaCDzd.png
@slipfast

name that lyric: Walking through the streets like any one of us / Deliberately mundane so as not to cause a fuss

trivia: Daeron Targaryen
@slipfast

name that lyric: Walking through the streets like any one of us / Deliberately mundane so as not to cause a fuss

trivia: Daeron Targaryen
psd5o6h.jpg
@slipfast

Taking a stab at the fandragon entry!

I made a dragon of one of my favorite fictional characters, Kuja from Final Fantasy 9. Kuja is one of the antagonists in 9, yet is very misunderstood and in the end turns out he's not so terrible. Something that's even made clear in branch off games.

For Kuja, I started with a Male Imperial base because male imps hold a very elegant and refine look to them, something that Kuja values. Next, the genes. White Crystal, as it looks beautiful and holds no imperfections as Kuja is one to value his looks. Smoke Seraph, to not only reflect the color of his hair but also because of wings. Kuja has a nickname as the angel of death in ff9 and Seraph being an angelic term it's rather fitting. Especially on the wings. Red Glowtail, is to signify Kuja's trance form. A powerful state he enters into as a sort of last stand effort. Lastly, Primal Arcane is to reflect the fact that he is a powerful sorcerer within the game.

Apparel wise I simply chose what I believed reflected his outfit. Sky Crystal to signify his weapon of choice as he's a sorcerer. Plum Plumed Headdress for the feathers in his hair. Umbral Scale Gorget, Ornate Platinum Pauldrons, Moondust Starsilk Sleeves and Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves to make up the top half of his outfit. Advisor Waist Wrap for the sort of waist wrap he has himself. Then lastly Ebony Filigree Boots and Tarnished Steel Boots to make up his pointed armor boots.

Kuja
Kuja
@slipfast

Taking a stab at the fandragon entry!

I made a dragon of one of my favorite fictional characters, Kuja from Final Fantasy 9. Kuja is one of the antagonists in 9, yet is very misunderstood and in the end turns out he's not so terrible. Something that's even made clear in branch off games.

For Kuja, I started with a Male Imperial base because male imps hold a very elegant and refine look to them, something that Kuja values. Next, the genes. White Crystal, as it looks beautiful and holds no imperfections as Kuja is one to value his looks. Smoke Seraph, to not only reflect the color of his hair but also because of wings. Kuja has a nickname as the angel of death in ff9 and Seraph being an angelic term it's rather fitting. Especially on the wings. Red Glowtail, is to signify Kuja's trance form. A powerful state he enters into as a sort of last stand effort. Lastly, Primal Arcane is to reflect the fact that he is a powerful sorcerer within the game.

Apparel wise I simply chose what I believed reflected his outfit. Sky Crystal to signify his weapon of choice as he's a sorcerer. Plum Plumed Headdress for the feathers in his hair. Umbral Scale Gorget, Ornate Platinum Pauldrons, Moondust Starsilk Sleeves and Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves to make up the top half of his outfit. Advisor Waist Wrap for the sort of waist wrap he has himself. Then lastly Ebony Filigree Boots and Tarnished Steel Boots to make up his pointed armor boots.

Kuja
Kuja
@BelousovSpite

@MyrrhDarkwing

Two edits have been made to Name That Lyric's instructions, and I would like to apologize for this change happening after you have submitted to the game.
1. The lyrics must be from a song sung in English.
2. Each submission must include two lyrics, or lines.

You are being pinged because you have replied to Name That Lyric; please notify me if this is a mistake.

If you would like to go back and edit your original submitted lyrics to Name That Lyric, they will not be held against you. However, submissions that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.

A gift has been sent to each of you for this change and your trouble.
@BelousovSpite

@MyrrhDarkwing

Two edits have been made to Name That Lyric's instructions, and I would like to apologize for this change happening after you have submitted to the game.
1. The lyrics must be from a song sung in English.
2. Each submission must include two lyrics, or lines.

You are being pinged because you have replied to Name That Lyric; please notify me if this is a mistake.

If you would like to go back and edit your original submitted lyrics to Name That Lyric, they will not be held against you. However, submissions that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.

A gift has been sent to each of you for this change and your trouble.
...hi, i'm slipfast

@MyrrhDarkwing

Congratulations! You have won yesterday's Trivia!
@MyrrhDarkwing

Congratulations! You have won yesterday's Trivia!
...hi, i'm slipfast