Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Prim's g4 Naomi Auction
1 2 3 4
@Fountain @acorns

Noted! Thank you for letting me know. ^^
@Fountain @acorns

Noted! Thank you for letting me know. ^^
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
[emoji=gem size=1]
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@Garden of Thorns Pinglist (G4 Naomi)

Since several people brought this to my attention, I have double checked the rules and realized that I accidentally deleted one of the previous rules for the auction when finalizing the first post last week. I am at fault for not triple checking to make sure that everything was indeed correct. Thank you all for letting me know. ^^ I've added the missing rule in bold to the first post to clear any confusion.

I do apologize for this oversite.
@Garden of Thorns Pinglist (G4 Naomi)

Since several people brought this to my attention, I have double checked the rules and realized that I accidentally deleted one of the previous rules for the auction when finalizing the first post last week. I am at fault for not triple checking to make sure that everything was indeed correct. Thank you all for letting me know. ^^ I've added the missing rule in bold to the first post to clear any confusion.

I do apologize for this oversite.
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
Posting again because I forgot to mention this in the previous post, most lore will be added to each of the kids before the end of the auction, as well as a bio.

Good luck to those bidding and I can't wait to see who wins each kid.

I will also like to mention that we will be having a one off mate for Prim's next nest and those will be for flat sale. We are still looking for one or two perm mates currently and hoping to have at least one of them before her next nest. But we will see. ^^
Posting again because I forgot to mention this in the previous post, most lore will be added to each of the kids before the end of the auction, as well as a bio.

Good luck to those bidding and I can't wait to see who wins each kid.

I will also like to mention that we will be having a one off mate for Prim's next nest and those will be for flat sale. We are still looking for one or two perm mates currently and hoping to have at least one of them before her next nest. But we will see. ^^
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
[emoji=gem size=1]
@Prim's G4 Auctions LDP

Doing this a little early before reset, but this is the last day, everyone. It's the final stretch! Good luck to all those participating. I really can't wait to see where all these kids end up. ^^
@Prim's G4 Auctions LDP

Doing this a little early before reset, but this is the last day, everyone. It's the final stretch! Good luck to all those participating. I really can't wait to see where all these kids end up. ^^
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
[emoji=gem size=1]
Whoohoo! Congrats to these four users for winning the first public g4 kids from Primrose!

Gympie: @ChesireCLAM
Atropa: @Fountain
Oleander: @Azhdaha
Foxglove: @Alyxsandre

Please let me know if any of you need a month-hold and if you prefer a CR or a PA for your kid.
Whoohoo! Congrats to these four users for winning the first public g4 kids from Primrose!

Gympie: @ChesireCLAM
Atropa: @Fountain
Oleander: @Azhdaha
Foxglove: @Alyxsandre

Please let me know if any of you need a month-hold and if you prefer a CR or a PA for your kid.
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
yay ; u ; I can do a PA! Can accept asap <3 Thank you so much !
yay ; u ; I can do a PA! Can accept asap <3 Thank you so much !
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
1 2 3 4